Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:20 PM

64 posts, read 181,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
Yea, it's nice if your 65+ and have a golf cart ROFL. Nothing to due at all other than hang out at The Avenues or Ashley Park (of which Stan Thomas is about bankrupt).
Well you just slapped your friend JLA right in the face!!
I guess its better than having a showdown at the uptown corral....lol besides you couldn't afford to live here anyway on what they pay down in Columbus anyway and is probably why you are stuck there(probably still living at home).
Working adults don't hang out at The avenues or Ashley park,they make their purchases and move on.
You must be referring to what us locals call "the barn" up here.....Peachtree Mall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 01:24 PM

913 posts, read 2,985,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisenhiemer View Post
Well you just slapped your friend JLA right in the face!!
I guess its better than having a showdown at the uptown corral....lol besides you couldn't afford to live here anyway on what they pay down in Columbus anyway and is probably why you are stuck there.
Haha, my development company built a neighborhood and an apartment complex there ROFL. You have no clue man. You might could learn from me if you would listen.....

Old 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Haha, my development company built a neighborhood and an apartment complex there ROFL. You have no clue man. You might could learn from me if you would listen.....
Obviously that relects professional stupidity then correct?

Old 07-10-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Obviously that relects your companies lack of intelligence and foresight correct?
Or maybe greed is a better word?

Old 07-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Obviously that relects professional stupidity then correct?
Nope, actually mad a ton of money off both deals. Too bad the area is way overdeveloped and traffic is a nightmare all day long

Old 07-10-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Obviously that relects your companies lack of intelligence and foresight correct?
Or maybe greed is a better word?
Nope, just good vision Too bad the new Piedmont Hospital got scrapped.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Nope, just good vision Too bad the new Piedmont Hospital got scrapped.
That is because they are building a new state of the art Veterans Hospital and it was not necessary.
Where have you been developer?

Old 07-10-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
That is because they are building a new state of the art Veterans Hospital and it was not necessary.
Where have you been developer?
Nope, economy killed Piedmont. Where have you been oh wise resident?

Old 07-10-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Nope, actually mad a ton of money off both deals. Too bad the area is way overdeveloped and traffic is a nightmare all day long
The new four lane from I85 to Peachtree ended any traffic issues long ago due to excellent city foresight.
Columbus on the other hand built new roads that stay nearly empty but nothing beats the goof they made with all the traffic lights etc on Miller Road that have caused more problems than good.
Moon Road is a bigger nightmare than anything we have and again is due to poor city management.

Old 07-10-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
The new four lane from I85 to Peachtree ended any traffic issues long ago due to excellent city foresight.
Columbus on the other hand built new roads that stay nearly empty but nothing beats the goof they made with all the traffic lights etc on Miller Road that have caused more problems than good.
Moon Road is a bigger nightmare than anything we have and again is due to poor city management.
I have dealt with the city planners in Newnan. Nothing but a bunch of country folks who know nothing. Felt like I was dealing with someone with an education level of Larry the Cable Guy lol. Moon Road a big nightmare compared to 54? Good heavens man. BTW, Moon Rd. is being widened. Construction will start in the next couple months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia