U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 10:04 AM

138 posts, read 567,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janette moss View Post
Is it east, west, north or south of Tucker? Are there in golf courses in Lawrenceville or close to it?
There is a really nice golf course in Dacula at Hamilton Mill, a huge community very close to Buford and Lawrenceville.

Check this link... They list a bunch of Golf Courses, how far they are from Lawrenceville and whether they are public or private, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2007, 10:21 AM
JPD

12,159 posts, read 15,633,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalugg View Post
Lawrenceville is north of Tucker.
North East, specifically. Maybe even more East than North.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:28 PM

201 posts, read 1,027,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billdemartini View Post
There is a really nice golf course in Dacula at Hamilton Mill, a huge community very close to Buford and Lawrenceville.

Check this link... They list a bunch of Golf Courses, how far they are from Lawrenceville and whether they are public or private, etc.
Thank you -- I will check out the list. I did see a course called Collins Hill, but my husband said it is a little pricey. Thank you sooo much.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:24 PM

183 posts, read 936,852 times
Janette...Try Woodlake Golf Course..Monroe. There are several subs on 138...Nunnally Farms..Lakeshore Estates and Woodlake. Thought you might check into these. You know me, always selling Monroe/Loganville. With the basement, we have a daylight basement, in fact I think I mentioned before, my teenaged son lives down there. He has his room, rec room, bathroom and kitchen with an outside entrance. We look at it as a resale factor as well as his/our privacy. Just a thought!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmom View Post
Janette...Try Woodlake Golf Course..Monroe. There are several subs on 138...Nunnally Farms..Lakeshore Estates and Woodlake. Thought you might check into these. You know me, always selling Monroe/Loganville. With the basement, we have a daylight basement, in fact I think I mentioned before, my teenaged son lives down there. He has his room, rec room, bathroom and kitchen with an outside entrance. We look at it as a resale factor as well as his/our privacy. Just a thought!
I remember you. Thanks for the golf course tips!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Are Monroe and Loganville close to Lawrenceville? How far are Monroe/Loganville from Tucker Ga?

Old 06-29-2007, 08:14 AM

Depending on where in Lawrenceville...half an hour away, maybe a little more.Snellville, Grayson, Lawrenceville...Athens, Watkinsville, Covington and Conyers, even Stonecrest mall a half hour drive. Hope this helps.

Old 06-29-2007, 08:15 AM

Tucker would maybe take an extra 10 minutes, again it depends on where.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Depending on where in Lawrenceville...half an hour away, maybe a little more.Snellville, Grayson, Lawrenceville...Athens, Watkinsville, Covington and Conyers, even Stonecrest mall a half hour drive. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much -- it did help!

Old 06-30-2007, 08:22 AM

6 posts, read 31,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janette moss View Post
Thank you -- I will check out the list. I did see a course called Collins Hill, but my husband said it is a little pricey. Thank you sooo much.
McDonough is also a nice place to live. Henry county is the county it is in and has numerous golf course communities. They had some major golf tournament there and the elementary schools were giving out free tickets to people whose kids attend their school. Talk about perks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or