U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 01:25 AM

6 posts, read 5,896 times

Advertisements

Wow! Whoa! I know it's not going to be perfect, I guess there is no perfect place. Florida is just as crayz but I believe Ga is better and can be better quicker than here. It's the same here Simplesimon. Ollie thanks for the information! I definitely have to look at all of these added taxes. Thanks Neil I hope to be prepared when September comes. I am still not going to give up on GA, but some folks on this site have me a little scared of what I am going to be faced with, but I know it has to be way better than Florida! Racism runs every where. I don't think we can ever get a way from it. There is racism in our own cultures. I hope and pray that I land in the right place at the right time.

I still believe GA has the best Southern Hospitality. You get the finger down here. Crayz neighbors, high priced everything, high rent in bad areas, high taxes, and so on and so on. I am not running from these things. Just the high rent, and I want my children raised in a better place. We have the FCAT in our school systems set by the Bush administration. Chris was suppose to do away with it but it's still here. Kids are not learning any more just how to past the FCAT! I have more to say but I am not gonna bore you guys with Florida!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 01:31 AM

6 posts, read 5,896 times
Oh yeah I drove in ATL during you guys busy hours, and I have to say Florida has you guys topped come here at 7-9am and 3-6 pm traffic is crazy going south and north and that's all the time. So I have to say I took it with a grain of salt. I am from MIA nothing shocks me!lmbo I live west of 95 highway and it takes me 15 min on a good day to get to 95 and on a bad day 20 min just to get to 95 than 20 min to get to South Palm Beach, I can scream sometimes, I hate it. But oh well that's life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia