U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Grand Rapids metro area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2011, 01:27 PM

67 posts, read 132,925 times

Advertisements

I am looking for an outstanding real estate agent in the Grand Rapids area, for a listing.
Any high recommendations out there you could pass on to me?
I know real estate in tough right now, but homes are selling, and I'm in need of a good dedicated one who is not lazy.

Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 10:34 AM

17 posts, read 30,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue4u View Post
I am looking for an outstanding real estate agent in the Grand Rapids area, for a listing.
Any high recommendations out there you could pass on to me?
I know real estate in tough right now, but homes are selling, and I'm in need of a good dedicated one who is not lazy.

Thank you so much!
I may be biased if you look at my username, but I'd recommend the Julie Grevengoed Team at JGR Real Estate. I know her pretty well (since she's my wife) and she's certainly not lazy. Since I see her work first hand, I know she does a great job with her clients and has assembled a great team to take care of all the details. She's a former CPA so she also has a great numbers/business background which really sets her apart from others.

Julie Grevengoed, REALTOR JGR Real Estate, Grand Rapids
julie@juliegr.com

Old 12-06-2011, 12:57 PM

Default agent search

Thank you for the recommendation!

On-line there is a service called Agent Search that can locate the best agents in your area. Look at the response they sent me today from my inquiry yesterday. Talk about a lot of help!!!

Thank you for choosing TopAgentsRanked to assist in your search for the top real estate agents in your area. Our team has exhaustively researched our network in an attempt to find agents that will be well suited to help with your real estate needs. Unfortunately, we do not have any agent that we can confidently recommend to assist you. We genuinely feel that we would be doing you a disservice sending over any agents that we are not 100% confident would be the perfect fit for you.

Best of luck in your search,

The TopAgentsRanked team.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:00 AM

8,872 posts, read 17,742,937 times
Quote:

On-line there is a service called Agent Search that can locate the best agents in your area. Look at the response they sent me today from my inquiry yesterday. Talk about a lot of help!!!

Thank you for choosing TopAgentsRanked to assist in your search for the top real estate agents in your area. Our team has exhaustively researched our network in an attempt to find agents that will be well suited to help with your real estate needs. Unfortunately, we do not have any agent that we can confidently recommend to assist you. We genuinely feel that we would be doing you a disservice sending over any agents that we are not 100% confident would be the perfect fit for you.

Those things are a waste. I would look for someone who specializes in the geographical area where you live. Someone who knows the neighborhood, schools, businesses, etc. really well. Where are you located?

Old 12-07-2011, 08:30 AM

3 posts, read 3,174 times
Default List Agent...

Hi!

Well, we are launching a brand new Real Estate Company in Grand Rapids with the best agents in town. Agents live where they work so they know the areas like the back of their hand.

We offer many plans to choose from when selling your home in Grand Rapids. Not the traditional 6%. We are efficient and save on costs.

From simply getting your home on the MLS for a flat fee of only $399 to full blown marketing campaigns (still at a discount from traditional Real Estate Co.), handling everything from custom sites, Social Networking, listing your home on 1000's of Real Estate related sites, paperless transactions, flyers, videos, post cards, open house promotions...and so much more.

I would love go over things with you if you are still looking.

brian@listtrue.com

Old 12-07-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magellan View Post
Those things are a waste. I would look for someone who specializes in the geographical area where you live. Someone who knows the neighborhood, schools, businesses, etc. really well. Where are you located?
I'm off Kalamazoo Avenue. My home looks directly at Ken O Sha Nature Preserve at 32nd westbound side. It's a nice area, especially with the Ken O Sha trails right there across the street.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:28 PM

84 posts, read 212,643 times
Default Recommend contact a local agent for a referral to a top agent

You should locate an agent through a referral or interview each agent personally.

GB

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Grand Rapids metro area