U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Grand Rapids metro area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 07:58 AM

19 posts, read 33,070 times

Advertisements

wife gotta a ticket for window tinting in kentwood,tried telling the cop that her and the son suffer from migrains,he still did`nt care what the hell is wrong with this yanks. i guess the sun never shines here.
most southern state it`s almost standard procedure to tint your windows. we travel with the car and kids. it helps alot from the sun.
owell can`t wait to sell and leave this toilet called ****again.talk bout tossin gas on a fire

Old 07-20-2009, 08:54 AM

750 posts, read 2,545,951 times
buh-bye!

Old 07-20-2009, 09:37 AM

8,872 posts, read 17,757,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigansnowflake View Post
buh-bye!
No kidding. "Why doesn't anyone let me break the law around here??!!" Waaaa.

Sorry, not very mature for a mod, but I couldn't resist.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:39 AM

12,083 posts, read 34,978,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer View Post
wife gotta a ticket for window tinting in kentwood,tried telling the cop that her and the son suffer from migrains,he still did`nt care what the hell is wrong with this yanks. i guess the sun never shines here.
most southern state it`s almost standard procedure to tint your windows. we travel with the car and kids. it helps alot from the sun.
owell can`t wait to sell and leave this toilet called ****again.talk bout tossin gas on a fire
Bye!

Old 07-20-2009, 09:48 AM

mmm, did`nt know i was breakin the law? what other silly lil laws they have here??not like the car is all getto`d out its a 06 with 39 thou on it .it even has the factory PLASTIC hubcaps. bet those are against the law here too

Old 07-20-2009, 09:51 AM

mmm, did`nt get pulled over in cali, az, new mex, texas, la,ms,alabama,ga,fl,tn, etc,etc,

Old 07-20-2009, 09:53 AM

see cars (and trucks)everydayHERE TINTED??

Old 07-20-2009, 09:55 AM

3,209 posts, read 4,815,419 times
Tell your family to try visors and sunglasses.

We have laws here and they get enforced.

Sorry to hear you've disowned the state because your wife got a ticket. Better luck to you in another state where the cops couldn't give a rip.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:02 AM

3,095 posts, read 5,630,566 times
Quote:
mmm, did`nt get pulled over in cali, az, new mex, texas, la,ms,alabama,ga,fl,tn, etc,etc,
Alright, sir.

Tinted windows are unsafe. You can't see out of those stupid things in the dark. More importantly, cops can't see IN when your windows are tinted. So it's really unsafe for them.

People in the South are willing to take the risk because the sun will ruin your life without tinted windows.

Here, it's only a problem for 3 months, so we're not going to risk everyone's safety to allow tinted windows.

Do I move to Florida and complain that I can't find any 4-wheel drive trucks for sale? NO. Because I understand that life is different when I'm in a different state.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:04 AM

12,083 posts, read 34,978,389 times
Quote:
mmm, did`nt know i was breakin the law? what other silly lil laws they have here??not like the car is all getto`d out its a 06 with 39 thou on it .it even has the factory PLASTIC hubcaps. bet those are against the law here too
Quote:
Ignorance of the law (or just plain ignorance) is no excuse. It is against the law here, and has been since the mid 80's. The other States you listed it must not be. Want tint on the front passenger side windows, move to one of the states listed and stop crying like a spoiled baby about a legal and justified ticket.

What other childish jab are you going to take? "factory PLASTIC hubcaps. bet those are against the law here too" makes it sound like you are all of 10 defending your Mommy, and not an adult speaking for your wife. Grasping at stupid things and using it as an argument against an entire State.

Quote:
see cars (and trucks)everydayHERE TINTED??
If you are referring to Michigan: It just means they either haven't gotten stopped YET, or they have the funds to keep paying the tickets. Doesn't mean it is legal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Grand Rapids metro area
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or