Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 02:47 PM

63,275 posts, read 29,369,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
And you may notice that there is not one mention of this mass immigration across the Mexican border of mostly unaccompanied minor children in the main stream news media.
It was all over Fox news and other tv new's programs and has been for days now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2014, 11:10 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,071,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's not coming up on a Google search. Post some links.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:42 AM

1,509 posts, read 1,802,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
You're not aware that regular U.S. citizens get those as well?
That's how germ warfare spreads. Microbes don't discriminate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
And you may notice that there is not one mention of this mass immigration across the Mexican border of mostly unaccompanied minor children in the main stream news media.

Well, either it's not happening, or there is a cover-up involving the 0bama regime and his propaganda press.

I wonder which is more likely?

I wonder how long it will take for the truth to be known, and whether the VA hospitals or any Obamacare approved clinics will be safe.

Will the federal government require everyone to get some new vaccination, if there is a major epidemic?

I'm surprised to see this on Fox News, considering Rupert Murdoch's support for amnesty. Maybe it slipped through by accident, and we will hear nothing more about it.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:20 AM

15,081 posts, read 12,268,839 times
Quote:
I was referring to the networks. But I have seen some references on CBS, I think it is, to the little town in CA ( Murrieta?) where the residents have protested, and kept the illegal aliens from getting off the buses when they were bused there from Texas by the feds.

I haven't seen any mention anywhere except on Fox News of the tens of thousands of minors coming over the Mexican border in Texas- reportedly these are mostly from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. And I look at the other outlets, including the networks, to see who is saying what.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:02 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,891,396 times
Quote:

It may be "all over" Fox news, but this invasion is not even the leading story on the Old News, and some stations have refused to cover it period.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:14 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,784,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
You're not aware that regular U.S. citizens get those as well?
We have managed to beat back these diseases over time and now we want to introduce antibiotic resistant TB back into the public in mass numbers? Maybe you or a loved one will be sitting next to an infected person in the near future. In Sacramento, several students tested positive for TB. We have not seen TB in our schools in Sacramento for quite some time.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:15 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,784,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
That's how germ warfare spreads. Microbes don't discriminate.

Well, either it's not happening, or there is a cover-up involving the 0bama regime and his propaganda press.

I wonder which is more likely?

I wonder how long it will take for the truth to be known, and whether the VA hospitals or any Obamacare approved clinics will be safe.

Will the federal government require everyone to get some new vaccination, if there is a major epidemic?

I'm surprised to see this on Fox News, considering Rupert Murdoch's support for amnesty. Maybe it slipped through by accident, and we will hear nothing more about it.
Supporting amnesty and supporting an invasion is another thing......I support a path for those who have been living and working here for decades, but these people are just now streaming across the border...which is an invasion.

Perhaps we can continue their bus journey up to Canada...Canada needs them as much as we do.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:37 AM

12,115 posts, read 23,385,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It's not coming up on a Google search. Post some links.
it's been on my local news and MSN as well.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:41 AM

12,115 posts, read 23,385,026 times
Any counselor who say she quit her job because she was afraid her license was going to be pulled because someone she interviewed/examined/spoke with committed suicide is either lying or is too stupid to believe.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:23 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,260,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Moderator cut: .Instead of addressing the veracity of the reports, they're dismissed due to their origin. The question the above poster (and anyone else who thinks critically) should be asking is why the Old Media has chosen not to report on this invasion at the border.

Very strange, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe from dayton View Post
it's been on my local news and MSN as well.
I have seen it as well, just not so blown out of proportion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates