Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 11:59 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,307 times

Advertisements

Black men like thick women. Thick means overweight though it is RACIST to say they are FAT. The majority of white men - old and young - tend to shun fat white women which leaves them to black men who love thick women and white ones at that. Yep, it's still taboo in some locales.

My experience with this is personal. My daughter was raised by her mother and both of them are portly, daughter is huge. The only dates she got were black guys in HS. Since HS she has had 3 kids by 3 different black men and has never made an attempt to marry any. It's like watching Maury. I don't think any are involved in their kid's lives; I know for sure one isn't. She gets no support from the deadbeats but does get welfare. Her mother enables her actions; she knows I abhor her lifestyle so we don't speak. I wash my hands of it as she is near 30 and unmarried with 3 mixed race kids. She doesn't stand a chance in hell of landing a nice guy - black or white - at this point. Her skill...she washes hair at a salon.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:39 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Good move. Blame it on Obama ...

The President's mother was impregnated at 17 by a black man who left her a short time later. Yet the circumstances of this birth have been held up as an American triumph and were the foundation of his rise to national prominance.

While studying here, my father met my mother. She was born in a town on the other side of the world, in Kansas. Her father worked on oil rigs and farms through most of the Depression. The day after Pearl Harbor my grandfather signed up for duty; joined Patton’s army, marched across Europe. Back home, my grandmother raised their baby and went to work on a bomber assembly line. After the war, they studied on the G.I. Bill, bought a house through F.H.A., and later moved west all the way to Hawaii in search of opportunity.
And they, too, had big dreams for their daughter. A common dream, born of two continents.
My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or ”blessed,” believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success. They imagined me going to the best schools in the land, even though they weren’t rich, because in a generous America you don’t have to be rich to achieve your potential.
They are both passed away now. And yet, I know that, on this night, they look down on me with great pride.
I stand here today, grateful for the diversity of my heritage, aware that my parents’ dreams live on in my two precious daughters....
Barack Obama&#39 - s Remarks to the Democratic National Convention - NYTimes.com

Do you believe that the example of the President of the United States has had no impact on society?

Old 04-18-2015, 01:10 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,039,952 times
The white women especially those of a the bbw kind love the bbc.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:13 AM

6,386 posts, read 6,274,180 times
^ His circumstances of birth leading to the presidency IS an American triumph. Its a triumph because it is not the norm. That is what "triumph" means.

But this was not "his" behavior. That was his parents. Y3s, you say that he talks about it with pride, but again, it's not HIM. If your theory were true, then we would see more black/interracial kids GOING TO GRADUATE SCHOOL which I don't think the stats support.

Campaigns of the anti-choice movement with billboards such as "the child you aborted might have cured AIDS" I'm sure have much more of an effect on children being born out of wedlock than Obama's parents.

Old 04-18-2015, 03:11 AM

30,343 posts, read 19,143,696 times
It's definitely occurring at a rapid pace. I live in a community that is 1% back and see numerous young white, Hispanic, & Asian girls with mixed race babies and rarely is there a Father around. They also usually are on food stamps.

Old 04-18-2015, 05:20 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,037 times
First off, just because a baby is "illegitimate" doesn't mean the father isn't in their life.

That's the problem with how "out of wedlock birth" statistics are presented, it's implying that all those women are single and have been abandoned by the father of the child

Old 04-18-2015, 08:34 AM

6,617 posts, read 6,540,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
People do realize one of the objectives in our evolution is to become a more unified race, right? In hundreds of years when we're all dead there will be waaaay more interracial humans to the point where it'll be normal. People after us are going to laugh that we cared so much about race, it's disgusting.
^^^ I couldn't agree more. Why keep colours and races separate?

Humans are not like purebred dogs, catc or horses, keeping our bloodlines clean, and even keeping animals purebred is a "human" thing.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:20 AM

42,840 posts, read 26,253,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
I have noticed over the last couple of years in California and in my travels throughout this country an interesting phenomena. Black males have been getting thousands of non-black women pregnant and leaving them as single mothers. We all know the statistics about black males and black females regarding their illegitimacy rate but now it is crossing racial lines when black males date non-blacks. I live in L.A. County where black males are like 4-5% of the population but they are spreading their seeds all over the place and you see so many unmarried white, hispanic and even some Asians women with their black babies. I know people are going to say things like how do you know the father is not part of their lives. For one thing whenever I see these women it is in public places like the beach, the park and the zoo where most fathers tend to go with their families but these women are rarely accompanied by black males. I can never remember seeing anything like this or at least to this extent before Obama was elected or before the Kardashians were in the public eye. So my question is. Is this some kind of trend where women think it is cool to have an illegitimate black mixed kid?
this is not the first thread you have started about blacks having babies https://www.city-data.com/forum/great...re-babies.html

seems like you have some kind of obsession with this subject, maybe we should help you get to the root of that..

Old 04-18-2015, 09:28 AM

42,840 posts, read 26,253,950 times
how about a far more simple explanation...schools have been integrated for a very long time now. Kids of different races are best friends, on the same sports teams, etc. Why isn't interracial marriage just a logical outcome of that?

As far as Obama's racial heritage impacting who people choose as a partner, no I don't think people make decisions based on that. If that were the case, when Bush 2 was in office all the women in the US would have been dressing like his mother Barbara.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:49 AM

67 posts, read 88,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
how about a far more simple explanation...schools have been integrated for a very long time now. Kids of different races are best friends, on the same sports teams, etc. Why isn't interracial marriage just a logical outcome of that?

As far as Obama's racial heritage impacting who people choose as a partner, no I don't think people make decisions based on that. If that were the case, when Bush 2 was in office all the women in the US would have been dressing like his mother Barbara.
If you don't think Obama or the Kardashians have not had an impact on women due to the media's love affair with both them you are crazy. The media constantly points out that he is mixed race and well the Kardashian's are always with black guys and they have millions of women following them on social media. A lot of women think it is cool to be with black guys until they become just another baby momma. Statistics show that even when black men do end up marrying white women those are the least likely to last. I honestly believe the majority of these type relationships are not based on love but lust and a cheap thrill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates