Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 12:22 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,682 times

Advertisements

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
100% sure. These are merely observations I have had over the years. Imagine your daughter getting knocked up by a black guy and then him leaving her. Those parents must be devastated considering the stereotypes of absentee black fathers and this actually happening to your daughter. That would crush me but I don't have children yet.
You are putting on the blame on black guy but not the female getting pregnant
This is problem with white people and black women , you always to blame black guys for all your problems .
Some of my friends who are white , their mothers did not marry their baby daddy but married later on to other men.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:27 PM

72,981 posts, read 62,569,376 times
Quote:
I respect you and I do not hate blacks at all but I feel that the hood rat black culture is having a negative effect on many people in this country and that is what I do not like. The media loves to promote this horrible culture which in turns makes it seem mainstream. I personally don't care about interracial unions since I am 26 year old white blonde dude who is engaged to a beautiful mestiza Colombian woman. I was merely pointing out what I have noticed with women who have kids with like you stated the"hood rat" segment of the black male population. A lot of these women do it for the "cool" factor as they think that their babies will be exotic and usually these women do not think long term.
Well, this is the thing. Whenever a large amount of posts consist of constant complaining about Blacks as a whole, what else am I going to get from it other than a disdain for Blacks?

And something about hood rats. I call hood rats out by name, and separate them from the decent Black people. I make the distinction. I haven't seen that from you. You didn't discuss hood rat culture until I decided to bring it up.

If this is about the media promoting hood rat culture, then it would be important to address hood rat culture, not Blacks as a whole. That is something I do. And concerning the media, pop culture in general promotes hood rat/bad boy behavior from all races. Being a thug, no matter what race you are, gets one quick thrills and women.

Who you are engaged to isn't of any concern to me. I know people who have dated outside of their race and still have a grim view of Blacks as a whole, and making broad judgments about Blacks. Dating/marrying inter racially does not absolve you from having a negative opinion of Blacks. I know a Black woman who dated a half White/half Mexican man. His parents did not want him to date a Black woman. And this woman wasn't a hood rat by any means. It didn't matter that his parents were part of an interracial marriage. Interracial marriage seems to have great approval, until Blacks are involved.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:28 PM

490 posts, read 659,965 times
Quote:
You are now blaming the women what about the black men not using condoms.
It's not the Male's sole responsibility to use protection.

Quote:
Did you know black men also have the highest STD rates in the country?
Thanks for the info, bro?

WTF, does this have to do with anything. You are just trying (and failing) to open another can of worms of this forum.

Quote:
Why is it that my white and hispanic friends who are hooking up with many women are not getting them pregnant? Let me tell you why because they use condoms something black men fail to understand since they are irresponsible.
Maybe because they are hooking up with responsible women?
Many men will have sex without a condom if able to, regardless of race.
Besides I highly doubt you have any black friends to compare them to, as you seem very racially ignorant.
Most of your opinion seems to be based on what you see in the ghetto and what's on TV.

Quote:
Jealous? Please.
J-E-A-L-O-U-S Lmao

Old 04-18-2015, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM90046 View Post
Yes, many Black fathers are absent, but it is the woman's responsibility not to get pregnant, there are many ways to avoid it. It is the woman who must carry the baby and I'm sure she's aware.

The way you phrase your question shows your frustration and jealousy involving Black men, you make it sound as if they are forcing the women into pregnant. How do you know these women aren't claiming to be on Birth Control?
It is the woman's responsibility to not get pregnant, as well as the man. It takes two to make a baby. I would definitely hold the man responsible for not controlling his loins. I would also agree to blaming the woman for letting that man go into her like that. And if a woman know's a man is going nowhere in life, she shouldn't even consider sleeping with him.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:32 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,247,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Or maybe it is one of his exes that left him for black guy.
Another idea that he is jealous that his relationship between him and this Colombian girl is getting heat and he thinks is unfair.
+1

Old 04-18-2015, 12:33 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,388,002 times
Quote:
I have noticed over the last couple of years in California and in my travels throughout this country an interesting phenomena. Black males have been getting thousands of non-black women pregnant and leaving them as single mothers.
because thats what they do, non responsible, and as far as the non black female, they must hate their families

Old 04-18-2015, 12:36 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,576,277 times
Originally Posted by Howest2008
I'm a AA Male who's on the verge of stabbing myself in the eye with a fork after reading this garbage , but
before the MOD SQUAD close this Joke Thread Down.

A. See more than 100 in your area
B. Travel all over the country and show documentation of your travel
C. Get to know some of these loose women baby factories before you go shooting off your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
DNA1[/b];39271564]Please stab yourself why do I care. I live in Santa Monica but I work in the Playa Vista/Culver City area which is close to the black part of town i.e. Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills, Inglewood and whenever we go out to lunch I kid you not you will see white and Hispanic chicks with no ring on their finger with little black babies. It is extremely common and everyone knows black males just don't marry their baby mommas. In my area where I live white men with asian women is the norm but guess what when these couples have children they are actually married. Hispanic men even when not married seem to mostly be with their baby mommas and children from my experience. From what I gather from my observations is black men are extremely irresponsible and have no morals at all. How can someone get multiple women pregnant without marrying them and be proud to have b*astard children all over the place?

Don't get excited about me stabbing myself in the eye with a fork DNA1 I was only playing with you there
, but just a word of advice ( start saying a segment of the Black Community ) is doing such and such a thing.

That will make you look much more intelligent and not so much the bigot " as you were calling out " the
whole AA male race on this issue.

I'm a 63 years young AA male with (3) Children " all by my wife of 34 years "...... and drum round ( all without producing any illegitimate outside kids ) see what I Mean young blonde haired stud......(?)

Old 04-18-2015, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
because thats what they do, non responsible, and as far as the non black female, they must hate their families
WRONG!! That is what hood rats do. How many Black men who aren't hood rats do that?

Old 04-18-2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I wish women would prefer the good black men. But let's face it. These non-black girls want to be with guys with "swagger" and don't want the educated boring black guy. In the end they pay the price though. I guess we all just have to get used to illegitimate children being the norm nowadays.
And something else. Why does it only matter when non-Black women are doing this? There are Black women making the same decisions as well with said hood rats. I've said this before. Why not just concentrate on the hood rat sector of any population?

Old 04-18-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I
You are putting on the blame on black guy but not the female getting pregnant
This is problem with white people and black women , you always to blame black guys for all your problems .
Some of my friends who are white , their mothers did not marry their baby daddy but married later on to other men.
It is like that hip hop song from the early 1990s. It takes two. It takes two to make a baby. It takes two willing people. Both parties are responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates