Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 10:11 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,637,625 times

Advertisements

I retract a lot of my statements about these group of people. Granted, I don't have a problem with the protestors whom are really protesting peacefully. Even if I don't agree with the message or organization, I support the rights for them to protest. The rioters and looters, I had terrible words for them, Black Lives Matter, I never showered them with superlatives.

However, I have to give credit where credit is due, they figured this all out. What did they "figure out" you say?

Well......They found the cure!!! They found the cure to COVID-19! Because now, all of a sudden, "social distancing" isn't a thing, most of them aren't wearing mask much, there's lots of hugging and embracing between protestors and sympathizers, the nurses are doing "die ins", in NYC, pratically huddled up next to each other. Cops are taking a knee whilst holding hands of protestors and giving hugs! And man oh man, those looters and rioters! They made a breakthrough discovery. Hydroxychloronique beat your heart out. The arson they have committed has proved that they can burn and disintegrate the virus...WITH FLAMES!! Also, mysterious bricks being placed through towns and cities in America have seemed to do WONDERS for defeating COVID-19.

TAKE A BRICK COVID-19! SUCK IT!

All you PRO-lockdown people, all you Karens, all you Quarentinis and Quarentinos, the Quarantine Gestapo--the majortiy who are mostly far left/liberal--who got mad at small businesses wanting to open and defied the lockdown orders; whom were ENRAGED at the anti-lockdown protestors, who were WISHING DEATH to those whom were out at the beach or gathering in big groups of any kind, who were APPLAUDING those whom were being locked away and facing stiff penalties for defying any social distancing and quarantine rules, who shamed those not wearing a mask, what do you have to say now? Didn't those people have it right that whole time?

I get it though because BLM, the rioters, looters and protestors had to do clinical trials on the anti-lockdown and quarantine "Far right, neo Nazi, tin foil hat, conservative, White supremacist" before they can approve of the "Black Life Medicine".

AMAZING! You guys don't have to worry, THE. CURE. HAS. BEEN. FOUND!!

Old 06-04-2020, 11:25 PM

290 posts, read 214,309 times
Yup, I like how all of a sudden social distancing isn't that big a deal anymore with these protestors and rioters/looters out here lol.

It's why I will always despise most people on the demo/left side. Hypocrites and like to push their own agenda onto people and have their opinion only be their own.

Old 06-05-2020, 06:17 AM

When small businesses who were owned by not only Whites but other minorities (who the left love to champion), the left vilified them and cried that they were putting peoples lives in danger! "ITS NOT TIME TO OPEN YET!" Said the left "ITS TOO SOON!" they squealed. Its funny because the mainstream media is still trying to hold on to the virus, the powers that be are pissed that their virus has been overshadowed by the recent protest.

Old 06-05-2020, 10:46 AM

11,049 posts, read 6,637,979 times
Man, I hope you're right. Even as a leftie!

Old 06-05-2020, 10:53 AM

19,020 posts, read 27,579,284 times
I'll take this thread seriously, when I shall see 1. governors 2. all those politicians on Tv 3. all those pseudo experts say same. Otherwise, you can say whatever you want to HERE but, I am sure, you wear a mask when you go out...

Old 06-05-2020, 07:35 PM

316 posts, read 214,454 times
And I despise most GOP though not all of them are bad. It's easy to generalize huh?>

Old 06-05-2020, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
I'll take this thread seriously, when I shall see 1. governors 2. all those politicians on Tv 3. all those pseudo experts say same. Otherwise, you can say whatever you want to HERE but, I am sure, you wear a mask when you go out...
Hahahaha. NOPE, I do not wear a mask when I go out, ever. Didn't in the beginning or end, don't try and project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddma View Post
And I despise most GOP though not all of them are bad. It's easy to generalize huh?>

And?

Old 06-05-2020, 11:25 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times
Covid 19 is still a HUGE issue...but when there is rioting and looting going on, of course they are going to focus on that for the time being. Im sure the virus has been spreading like wild fire with all these protests and riots too, we wont see the problems from that until 2 weeks from now though.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:20 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,471,073 times
We'll know in a couple of weeks. If there's a second wave, blame it on BLM protesters, looters and burners.

Oh... I'm sorry. How racist of me! BLM are all peaceful and wouldn't harm a fly.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:41 AM

1,665 posts, read 974,128 times
OP, thank you very much! I needed a good laugh and boy, did you deliver!!

Wife and I was just talking about this the other day. I guess just because we're fed up with the quarantine and plus hearing about the protesting.

Let me explain. We're FOR the protesting, the peaceful ones, but are against the violent ones. But every day, day in and out, that's all you see. Was the Rona, now this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates