Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times

Advertisements

I am of the white race and do not hate anyone. As fo the results of mixed ancestry being a problem I submit Jessie Alba as an example of mixed ancestry. Nothing wrong there.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:11 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,925,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Boy it is now aye? LMAO, thats a good one. Lol, so you know what the rift twixt the Negitos and the Fillipinos is all about hmm? Stemmed from White colonialism? Youuuu betcha.My time with Tommy went a little deeper than one little experience, but it's not worth talking about with you. Neither are all my other experiences other than to say all of it combined is what has made me what I am. That 'one special' experience I chose to bring up was a positive one, for the most part, some of Tommy's ...dietary..habits would make most Americans turn green, but, don't knock it till ya try it! Point is, you and your caompadre' are still generalizing way to much. It is rather insulting. Falling into name calling makes it no better, by the way. . I'm unaffected. For you, it may be to late to change how you look at things. OK, you have had some bad experiences come down the pipe, and you have chosen to let the bad things govern your outlook. I went the other way. There was another man in the PI that I looked up to as well. He was the head of the State Police agency in Alanghopo,and worked closley with my Father as well. He was Half Filipino and half Japanese. Ceasar Manaclang was his name. I learned a few things about positive outlooks from him as well. Lol, twixt him and Tommy I had the best of both worlds. I was a 'Boy' then, but in no small part these people put me on the road to being a man. I'm rather curious how anything I have related can be construed as being a 'white nationalist' or whatever. ???? I'm anything but. I don't get all balled up because of someones race nor do I advocate a 'separtist' view of any kind. I have seen the face of racism, all to many times, from all to many sources. It can be a tempting thing to embrace sometimes, but I have no desire to become a part of a festering infection. As an aside, about Ceasar, try being of mixed heritage in the PI 40 years ago and rising to a position of no small power through that system, and THEN tell that person about racial disparity. I'll make popcorn..........
please feel free to state what I presented about white pride is wrong, i'll reposit it quickly.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:16 AM

Reading up on white nationalism, proud to be white groups through prominent white nationalist sites such as Stormfront, VNN, etc. these are common beliefs held by white nationalists, also referenced as people proud to be white.

-White race is superior, all other races are inferior.
-Race mixing is forbidden and any white who mixes is deemed tainted, unworthy and spoiled.
-Incredibly jealous and angry people.
-They believe MLK was a communist and degrade him on a consistent basis.
- One drop rule. If you have any non-white blood in you, you're not white.
- Openly advocate the assassination of Barack Obama.
- Do not believe women should have the right to vote.
- Believe that the white race is dying and that the other races will take over and kill them.
- Believe in race wars, rioting, what they call chimp outs.
- Constantly refer to non-whites as savages, demons, and sub humans.

Anyone who says they are proud to be white, are fitting right in with the nationalists, and should in my opinion be monitored by the government and labeled as a terrorist group.

-----------
again, this is all verified by just going to one of these white pride sites and reading therre information they provide, and viewing the forums.

apparently you seem fine with the above listed qualities of white pride.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times
"why isn't it ok to be white?"
Success of radio talk shows. A pry bar to arouse anger, better yet, rage.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:34 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
please feel free to state what I presented about white pride is wrong, i'll reposit it quickly.
If you want to keep bringing up stormfront ,or any of the other neo nazi drivel that's out there on the net, and use it to bolster your position, please, feel free. Surely they are good examples of what is bad. Personally, I don't wave that flag. Don't much like being lumped in with that bunch because I am white either. Yes, these groups represent themselves as the 'white pride' movement, so, from a certain point of view, what you have been presenting is correct. However, you take that small bunch, very small in the grand scheme of things, and throw all people who's skin lacks melanin into the same group. You even went so far as to say that I, personally, am OK with rallying around these cretins. No matter how you slice it , thats flat WRONG. Please, feel free to show us where I have advocated a 'white pride', 'white power', sieg heil swastika waving goosestepping bunch of morons in a secluded compound in the weeds somewhere attitude. . Been treated like I have, and that irks me, but I have not flown off into name calling and crass comparisons like ...who? I wonder what turns this discussion would take were it going on around a campfire in some remote place, far from the influences of 'civilization'? Somewhere that requires EVERYONE work together or your not getting out alive. Mores the pity that's not the case. So, am I 'proud' to be white? Yes, but only as my skin is a part of my whole person. Is that tatamount to elevating myself above someone who's skin is different? Hardly. I do not define myself by the color of my skin. In and of itself, skin tone means NOTHING. I have known that for quite some time. You are what you do. Actions define a person. That is what racial seperatism is. An action. So, taking that at face value, how do YOUR actions define you? Ask yourself this, are your actions any better than that which you espouse to hate so much? Or has hate consumed you? Eaten you up until all you can see is hate? In the end, turning you into that which you despise, defined by someone elses standards. It is sad to see. Sometimes I wish I had never had to leave the places and people I had as a youngster. Things were so much simpler there.

Last edited by NVplumber; 07-09-2009 at 10:48 AM..

Old 07-09-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
If you want to keep bringing up stormfront ,or any of the other neo nazi drivel that's out there on the net, and use it to bolster your position, please, feel free. Surely they are good examples of what is bad. Personally, I don't wave that flag. Don't much like being lumped in with that bunch because I am white either. Yes, these groups represent themselves as the 'white pride' movement, so, from a certain point of view, what you have been presenting is correct. However, you take that small bunch, very small in the grand scheme of things, and throw all people who's skin lacks melanin into the same group. You even went so far as to say that I, personally, am OK with rallying around these cretins. No matter how you slice it , thats flat WRONG. Please, feel free to show us where I have advocated a 'white pride', 'white power', sieg heil swastika waving goosestepping bunch of morons in a secluded compound in the weeds somewhere attitude. . Been treated like I have, and that irks me, but I have not flown off into name calling and crass comparisons like ...who? I wonder what turns this discussion would take were it going on around a campfire in some remote place, far from the influences of 'civilization'? Somewhere that requires EVERYONE work together or your not getting out alive. Mores the pity that's not the case.
LOL. The definition of white pride is Stormfront.

That is listed as a white pride organization. Anyone who says they are proud to be white are advocating those positions because places like Stormfront and VNN are the leaders of the white pride movement.

I dont know why you decide to rally around this white pride when its message is so destructive and inhumane.

If those people had there wish, Adolf Hitler would be in charge and jews would be something you would find in a Smithsonian Museum as an exhibit. Blacks and hispanics would be deported and the white race would be on the verge of extinction.

Is that what you rally around?

Old 07-09-2009, 10:59 AM

715 posts, read 2,087,520 times
Quote:
I'm telling you GracieJJ, they just don't get it. Proud to be white=white nationalist.

White nationalism, proud to be white, is all about whites believing they are superior to everyone else, simple as that. All the hate groups claim they are white nationalists, which guys like NVPlumber seem ok rallying around with. The neo nazi type, what have you.

Reading up on white nationalism, proud to be white groups through prominent white nationalist sites such as Stormfront, VNN, etc. these are common beliefs held by white nationalists, also referenced as people proud to be white.

-White race is superior, all other races are inferior.
-Race mixing is forbidden and any white who mixes is deemed tainted, unworthy and spoiled. Perfect example of this is BurtsBees attacking me for having a white girlfriend. He automatically assumes I'm black, I'm actually mixed, but plays off the racial stereotypes white nationalists use. Also all of his posts are racially related. Anyway, here is what he said to me earlier in the thread.

BurtsBees quote
"Probably just laughing at your sagging pants, doo-rag and 250lb white girlfriend with gapped teeth."

Incredibly jealous and angry people.

-They believe MLK was a communist and degrade him on a consistent basis.
- One drop rule. If you have any non-white blood in you, you're not white.
- Openly advocate the assassination of Barack Obama.
- Do not believe women should have the right to vote.
- Believe that the white race is dying and that the other races will take over and kill them.
- Believe in race wars, rioting, what they call chimp outs.
- Constantly refer to non-whites as savages, demons, and sub humans.

Anyone who says they are proud to be white, are fitting right in with the nationalists, and should in my opinion be monitored by the government and labeled as a terrorist group.
Yup, like i said in my previous posts.
A minority bumps into another minorty, they be like "fool, watch where ya going". And so forth. There wont be any tone or the look of "hey, who you bumping you non white boy"

You bump into or somehow hurt their fragile feelings, they'll look at you head to toe and give you their favorite quote "Who do you think you are". Meaning, hey cant you see im white and your of inferior skin tone. The look says it all!!

You can talk to a Hispanic, Black, Chinese, Filipino, and its amazing how the experiences are universally the same.

They really have little or no clue. Only minorities get the drift.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:14 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,684,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Yup, like i said in my previous posts.
A minority bumps into another minorty, they be like "fool, watch where ya going". And so forth. There wont be any tone or the look of "hey, who you bumping you non white boy"

You bump into or somehow hurt their fragile feelings, they'll look at you head to toe and give you their favorite quote "Who do you think you are". Meaning, hey cant you see im white and your of inferior skin tone. The look says it all!!

You can talk to a Hispanic, Black, Chinese, Filipino, and its amazing how the experiences are universally the same.

They really have little or no clue. Only minorities get the drift.
So we have Topolis' alter ego.

Big claims. No evidence.

Bigotry. Victimhood. Racial hatred.

Nice.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:26 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
LOL. The definition of white pride is Stormfront.

That is listed as a white pride organization. Anyone who says they are proud to be white are advocating those positions because places like Stormfront and VNN are the leaders of the white pride movement.

I dont know why you decide to rally around this white pride when its message is so destructive and inhumane.

If those people had there wish, Adolf Hitler would be in charge and jews would be something you would find in a Smithsonian Museum as an exhibit. Blacks and hispanics would be deported and the white race would be on the verge of extinction.

Is that what you rally around?
Yes, it is apparent that hate has consumed you. LMAO, are you looking through my posts to see how many times the letter K is used in sequence? I still have to ask you to specifically re post where I have advocated the 'white power' stance. Without cutting and pasting, please. Your insistence on defining me this way is...interesting. Are you, then, representative, of everyone who's skin tone matches your own? If you state that you are 'proud to be black' are you elevating yourself, somehow, based simply on your skin tone? As I said in my other post, the latter means NOTHING taken singly. A person must look at their entire makeup when you define yourself, and appearance means nothing. You are what you do. So, if you keep looking at neo nazi, or whatever propoganda, and choose to judge all 'white' people by that standard, regardless of the context of their views, your actions will define you as no better than that which you say you hold in such contempt. Plese feel free to refute what I have said, and please, do show me where I have waved the flag of 'white supremacy' and lifted myself above those of different background. If I were to judge an entire group of people by the actions of a few of them, I would be a miserable person. Were I to judge all people with dark skin by your views, I would be assuming that they hate me, out of hand, based entirely on my appearance. That would be contrary to everything I have come to believe. I rally to no ones view but my own. Yep, life was way better when I was standing in some little stream with a bamboo spear and an empty stomach. A platinum blonde, lilly white, kid hanging out with a little black skinned guy who was not a whole lot taller than I was and seeing him as ten feet tall. Yea, I'm a 'white power' kinda guy all right

Old 07-09-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Yes, it is apparent that hate has consumed you. LMAO, are you looking through my posts to see how many times the letter K is used in sequence? I still have to ask you to specifically re post where I have advocated the 'white power' stance. Without cutting and pasting, please. Your insistence on defining me this way is...interesting. Are you, then, representative, of everyone who's skin tone matches your own? If you state that you are 'proud to be black' are you elevating yourself, somehow, based simply on your skin tone? As I said in my other post, the latter means NOTHING taken singly. A person must look at their entire makeup when you define yourself, and appearance means nothing. You are what you do. So, if you keep looking at neo nazi, or whatever propoganda, and choose to judge all 'white' people by that standard, regardless of the context of their views, your actions will define you as no better than that which you say you hold in such contempt. Plese feel free to refute what I have said, and please, do show me where I have waved the flag of 'white supremacy' and lifted myself above those of different background. If I were to judge an entire group of people by the actions of a few of them, I would be a miserable person. Were I to judge all people with dark skin by your views, I would be assuming that they hate me, out of hand, based entirely on my appearance. That would be contrary to everything I have come to believe. I rally to no ones view but my own. Yep, life was way better when I was standing in some little stream with a bamboo spear and an empty stomach. A platinum blonde, lilly white, kid hanging out with a little black skinned guy who was not a whole lot taller than I was and seeing him as ten feet tall. Yea, I'm a 'white power' kinda guy all right
You said white pride is ok, which is the mantra of organizations like VNN and Stormfront. If you believe in white pride, you believe in what those organizations stand for.

I don't hate white people. I date a white girl, my mom is white, and many of my friends are white.

What I dislike are whites that believe the idea of white pride, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates