Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 11:54 PM

980 posts, read 1,142,677 times

Advertisements

It is about fidelity to our ancestors; not about what makes us lustful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 12:02 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,069,054 times
is this topic for real----who started this?--a hitler admirer????

Old 01-24-2010, 12:16 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,902,056 times
Unfortunately yes, and there are many, many more like this, not just in this forum.

Gunluvver2.

No, no, not at all, just another "admirer of racial purity," of which you will find many on this forum, as well as, on others.

Last edited by saucywench; 01-24-2010 at 01:39 AM..

Old 01-24-2010, 01:34 AM

9 posts, read 26,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnwilliams View Post
Wow. We should take this world wide. Where should we draw the line say, between Europe and Asia? Somewhere in Russia or further West? How about Northern and Southern Italy? They don't resemble each other at all. Where does that leave Spain and Portugal-European or Mediterranean? Different languages so maybe they shouldn't mix.Pure Swedes and pure Hungarians look nothing alike, so that's out. What about India or Turkey? Whom do they belong to? And don't get me started on the Orientals. So many of them. Maybe DNA tests should be mandatory before people have children.
Instead of worrying about "Racial Purity", you should worry about stupid people procreating. That's a bigger danger to mankind.

Ha...I like the last sentence because this is sooooo true. As a teacher I really got tired of having to deal with crack kids, kids who had parents that were self absorbed.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:41 AM

3,007 posts, read 6,267,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
Hold on a second and think about that question before you automatically dismiss it as a racist question.

Several years ago I had to take a class in "sensitivity" for my job in corrections. One of the case workers (a Female born in Porto (sic?) Rico) made the statement that when her Grandchildren were grown that the races would be so mixed from interracial marriages that there would no longer be easily identifiable races but everyone would be a light brown color. I had to think about that for a while but after contemplating the idea it made sense.

I see examples of that every day here in Lincoln, Nebraska. The typical African/American is a totally different complexion than the recent immigrants we have from countries like Chad, Somalia, Nigeria etc. Those recent immigrants are a pure racial strain as a rule. The typical African/American that is a descendant of slaves has mixed blood for the most part. Japan is a good example of a population with little racial mixing.

If we lose that "uniqueness" of racial purity it will be lost forever. The variety of the Human Race has always amazed me and the mixing of Races has never bothered me. However I am not sure if having a "Homogenized" population is really a worthy goal. Compare the variety of the human races to a field full of flowers. Would we appreciate flowers nearly as much if they were all one color? I think the analogy can be made with the Human Races.

GL2
Our DNA record suggests that most humans have an amazing mix carried down since 70,000BC.

Besides, there is no such thing as the ideal situation. Instead, the question is whether one person should marry a particular other person of a different race. If you believe in freedom, you should note that they are free to do so.

S.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandpointian View Post
Our DNA record suggests that most humans have an amazing mix carried down since 70,000BC.

Besides, there is no such thing as the ideal situation. Instead, the question is whether one person should marry a particular other person of a different race. If you believe in freedom, you should note that they are free to do so.

S.
Chaos is not freedom.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:47 AM

42,579 posts, read 86,716,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
Chaos is not freedom.
Oh, really? Then what is chaos?

Old 01-24-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Oh, really? Then what is chaos?
Fine, Freedom doesn't = Good.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:27 PM

Someone else's view on the topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew4FZS7G56Q&feature=sub

Old 01-24-2010, 08:27 PM

141 posts, read 292,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
Chaos is not freedom.
I'm almost astounded that you've not been banned for trolling. Almost being the keyword there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates