Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 02:04 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,798,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza13 View Post
diogenese of jackson..

.stupid people like your brother and his wife are everywhere in the world..you can not chnange it...you might not see them in a bad light,but they are for me low lives...sorry to tell you that..i do nto care,if they are suscessful finacially and respected in the community,their lifes are big,huge lies..nothing else then big lies..and one day the truth will come out..they will appear in front of their children maybe or community,neighborhood as liars,as low lifes,like they really are...

it is a shame,to have such parents with such charachters..who need to hide in the garage to smoke...who need to live a double life and break the law every night..it is a shame to have criminals as parents,and yes they are nothing else then law brakers,who hide behind their succesful curtains...their lives is build on lies..i am sure,one day,when their kids find out,they will be very disapointed form all teh lies,that surrounded them...

they have no effect 18 years years,you never know,when it comes back and bite you in the arse..maybe they will get next five years have respiratory porblems or something else..you are wrong to think,that one day ,it will not come out...it will,because lies have short legs (an european saying)..and then on such a day,they will really feel like what they really are..lossers...law brakers..low lifes...their children deserve better..sorry,if it was too hard,but i have no understanding for drug user (recreational) and for law brakers..i would report them immediatelly,if they were in my neighborhood...they are a danger for teh society,for their children...i do not accept low lifes or people ,who brake the law..id o not care,if the law is good or bad,i never broke the law,periode..we germans have an excellent sense for justice and corectitude,but such miserable people like your brother and wife unfortunatley exist everywhere...it looks like in a higher percentage in usa..shame on them and shame on you,for being not negative towards their low life,based on a huge lie!!!your nieces and nephews deserve better..you should have tried to make them change and see the truth and not be proude ,that not even your parents found out about it...!!think about it again!!!
My, how narrow-minded an arrogant.

Your German ancestry fits your attitude rather well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 02:38 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
diogenese of jackson..

.stupid people like your brother and his wife are everywhere in the world..you can not chnange it...you might not see them in a bad light,but they are for me low lives...sorry to tell you that..i do nto care,if they are suscessful finacially and respected in the community,their lifes are big,huge lies..nothing else then big lies..and one day the truth will come out..they will appear in front of their children maybe or community,neighborhood as liars,as low lifes,like they really are...

it is a shame,to have such parents with such charachters..who need to hide in the garage to smoke...who need to live a double life and break the law every night..it is a shame to have criminals as parents,and yes they are nothing else then law brakers,who hide behind their succesful curtains...their lives is build on lies..i am sure,one day,when their kids find out,they will be very disapointed form all teh lies,that surrounded them...

they have no effect 18 years years,you never know,when it comes back and bite you in the arse..maybe they will get next five years have respiratory porblems or something else..you are wrong to think,that one day ,it will not come out...it will,because lies have short legs (an european saying)..and then on such a day,they will really feel like what they really are..lossers...law brakers..low lifes...their children deserve better..sorry,if it was too hard,but i have no understanding for drug user (recreational) and for law brakers..i would report them immediatelly,if they were in my neighborhood...they are a danger for teh society,for their children...i do not accept low lifes or people ,who brake the law..id o not care,if the law is good or bad,i never broke the law,periode..we germans have an excellent sense for justice and corectitude,but such miserable people like your brother and wife unfortunatley exist everywhere...it looks like in a higher percentage in usa..shame on them and shame on you,for being not negative towards their low life,based on a huge lie!!!your nieces and nephews deserve better..you should have tried to make them change and see the truth and not be proude ,that not even your parents found out about it...!!think about it again!!!

Dude, they smoke a little weed, and you call them criminals??? Get real! It's WEED for cryin' out loud! If they were cooking meth out of their garage, that would be one thing! Or dealing crack, heroin, or prescription drugs for that matter. Pretty condescending of you as well to attack someone's family member on here! A danger to society, because they smoke a litte pot? RIIIIIIIGHT! If it's not affecting their lives, or the lives of their family, then who cares?

Personally, I wish they would end prohibition on marijuana! ESPECIALLY for medicinal purposes! It's a heck of a lot safer than the opiates, that doctors like to prescribe us for painkillers, or all of the anti-depressant crap out there. And pot is certainly not as addictive. In fact, there is no record of proof that it is physically addictive at all! Second, for cancer and AIDS patients, it has been known to help, because it increases appetite. I would think that is a big plus, considering all of the other chemicals going into their bodies for treatment! When you're going through something like that, your body needs nutrients in order to help keep it's resistance up, as well as not waste away, because they can't eat, and the chemo is making them sick!

Old 03-15-2010, 03:23 PM

241 posts, read 267,325 times
Quote:
diogenese of jackson..

Wow...just wow. For cannabis?! Seriously? This attitude is very scary. Cannabis is less harmful than alcohol, and what is wrong with that person smoking in their garage? How do you KNOW that someone isn't using it for medical use? Even so, how is it your business, anyway?

The reason people use drugs is to have fun. Now while I don't think harder drugs should be legalized, I do think cannabis should, as it is not harmful and some people prefer it to wine or beer. People with puritanical attitudes like yours, who think that they can control others and "expose" them to the community, are very dangerous to liberty.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:51 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,798,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirriam View Post
Wow...just wow. For cannabis?! Seriously? This attitude is very scary. Cannabis is less harmful than alcohol, and what is wrong with that person smoking in their garage? How do you KNOW that someone isn't using it for medical use? Even so, how is it your business, anyway?

The reason people use drugs is to have fun. Now while I don't think harder drugs should be legalized, I do think cannabis should, as it is not harmful and some people prefer it to wine or beer. People with puritanical attitudes like yours, who think that they can control others and "expose" them to the community, are very dangerous to liberty.
Yeah, their attitude was rather Third Reichish, huh? I thought Germans were a little more freedom loving since that experiment.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:18 PM

541 posts, read 1,340,044 times
you write pages and pages about drugs in this forum,only 2 sentences as answer to my post ??and a reference to the past??i am very disapointed..

how do you call liars????they lie to their children and their community and neigborhood,presenting soemthing else then they really are,do you get this??or is too much for your IQ??...

what type of education their children get?????hm...no opinion??....do you not feel sorry for their children??

there is no need to mention the past..i am not affected at all.....i do not feel offensed at all,it si stupid to talk about the past..my generation has nothing to do with it..

ah come on...talk about values..lies and so on...be an example for children and not low life living a double life...
you have really nothing to say???

freedom loving??....is this the freedom???me as parent dealing with drug dealers to get my stuff,smoking secretely in the garage,pretending to be ,what i am not and so on...

come on,diogenese...you must have more to say to this topic...right???do not be coward,just answer my questions..honestly,if possible,i hope you are not a liar like your familly!!

no 1 browns fan...i am a woman,dude!!..and if you forgot,for a LITLLE WEED,you go to jail in this country!!!!!and if the risk and jail is nothing else for you the a little thing,then i am sorry for you...i see this different!!

Old 03-16-2010, 02:34 PM

Miriam...read his post and talk after...

how do i know,that soembody isn't using it for medical use?
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY,WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW!!!
because from his post you can conclude is recreational!!!you do not need to high IQ to get that...

he decided to post his personal situation on a forum..nobody forced him too..forums are open,you can post,what you want...like it or not..in the moment you post soemthing you take the risk to get not only positive replies and you can not expect just oh great,oh wonderful,oh ...

i am not a liar and i am capable to express my opinion and if you do not like it,move on,read soemthing else..period!!

the reason people uses drugs is to have fun!!you say

Yes they have fun ...for example losing their jobs,their careers,their health,their relations...oh what a fun!!!low lifes fun!!drugs are illegal in this cpuntry do you get it????ILLEGAL????what does teh word ILLEGAL MEAN????we do not live in the past,we do not live in the future (shoud be legalised or bla bla)..guess what,we live in the presence and right now THEY ARE NOT LEGALL,do you get it???it is not a little thing,it is a BIG THING!!!!!ILEGAL equals jail (posibility)equals low life style!!

and yes,you are right ,i am a danger for such persons...i would report them in a second...null tolerance to drug addcits parents..BIG ZERO

Old 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
you write pages and pages about drugs in this forum,only 2 sentences as answer to my post ??and a reference to the past??i am very disapointed..

how do you call liars????they lie to their children and their community and neigborhood,presenting soemthing else then they really are,do you get this??or is too much for your IQ??...

what type of education their children get?????hm...no opinion??....do you not feel sorry for their children??

there is no need to mention the past..i am not affected at all.....i do not feel offensed at all,it si stupid to talk about the past..my generation has nothing to do with it..

ah come on...talk about values..lies and so on...be an example for children and not low life living a double life...
you have really nothing to say???

freedom loving??....is this the freedom???me as parent dealing with drug dealers to get my stuff,smoking secretely in the garage,pretending to be ,what i am not and so on...

come on,diogenese...you must have more to say to this topic...right???do not be coward,just answer my questions..honestly,if possible,i hope you are not a liar like your familly!!

no 1 browns fan...i am a woman,dude!!..and if you forgot,for a LITLLE WEED,you go to jail in this country!!!!!and if the risk and jail is nothing else for you the a little thing,then i am sorry for you...i see this different!!
Sorry Buburuza. Didn't mean to assume that you were a man. I however am an American, and am not familiar with the laws in Germany. In the United States, there are some states where it is legal on the state level, and people can be prescribed pot for medicinal purposes. In virtually all of the US possession of a small amount of pot usually results in a fine. And to me, with all of the other issues in this world, the prohibition of weed is just flat out silly. You won't change my mind on that. I guess for you it's black and white: break the law, no matter how big or small, lock 'em up, and throw away the key? Come on, I would hope that you would have a little more compassion than that? Please don't take offense. Your beliefs are your beliefs. If you choose not to do something then that is fine. I respect that. But if someone wants to smoke a little pot every once in awhile on the weekend, in their down time, then to each their own. That doesn't make their whole life a lie as you say, or make them a hardcore criminal. And it certainly doesn't make them less of a person.

As for the past... short and sweet... we as humans should all remember the past and learn from it's mistakes, and work together for a better future.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:02 PM

no1browns fan...i know that,it can be prescribed for medical purposes..but his familly smokes it recreational..and i am a MOTHER and i have great values and the education of my child is very importante for me and such parenst makes me furious,because they have no values and their life is based on a lie...he said,they smoke in the garage every day (i have to cheque the post,i am in a hurry now)for years and thsi is scandaleus for me as a parent...they look in the eyes of their children and they are nothing else then lies...imagine one chidl wake up one evening..he said after 10 ,when teh kids are in bed,they go to smoke...if one child wake up,teh drug addicte parent under influence has to be tehre for him...what a disgust..sorry it is how i feel as a mother..it makes them less tehn a person,they are in my eyes miserable parents...it is my opinion and nothing will change it..i am a mother and i feel sad for such children..soner or later,they will find out somehow the truth..their trust will be broken..how would you feel,to know,your parents go every evening to garage and smoke and that they are drug addcits???i am sorry,but it is not acceptable for me...

Old 03-17-2010, 06:45 AM

Quote:
no1browns fan...i know that,it can be prescribed for medical purposes..but his familly smokes it recreational..and i am a MOTHER and i have great values and the education of my child is very importante for me and such parenst makes me furious,because they have no values and their life is based on a lie...he said,they smoke in the garage every day (i have to cheque the post,i am in a hurry now)for years and thsi is scandaleus for me as a parent...they look in the eyes of their children and they are nothing else then lies...imagine one chidl wake up one evening..he said after 10 ,when teh kids are in bed,they go to smoke...if one child wake up,teh drug addicte parent under influence has to be tehre for him...what a disgust..sorry it is how i feel as a mother..it makes them less tehn a person,they are in my eyes miserable parents...it is my opinion and nothing will change it..i am a mother and i feel sad for such children..soner or later,they will find out somehow the truth..their trust will be broken..how would you feel,to know,your parents go every evening to garage and smoke and that they are drug addcits???i am sorry,but it is not acceptable for me...
Bubruza, I understand your concern for the welfare of your children. I am a father, and would do everything to protect my son from harm. I would NEVER put my child in danger. I cannot however, crucify someone else for what they do to their own bodies, especially if it is for recreational purposes, and MODERATION (that is the key word). I saw in another post you said it's OK to take medicine, or use pot for medicinal purposes. Guess what, people get hooked on meds prescribed by their doctor! Does that make them a low life? And furthermore, there is no evidence that pot is physically addictive! Psychologically, perhaps... but then again, people could get psychollogically hooked on anything! I could see if the parents are in the garage snorting cocaine, or cooking up some meth, then that is most certainly a problem. People on those drugs are very unpredictable! Same with alcohol. I used to work in bars for years as DJ, and you would not believe the stupid **** people would do when they drink. But pot? I've never seen anyone get all crazy after smoking a joint. Nor have I, when I did back in the day. The only reason it's a problem for you, is because it's illegal. If it were legalized, you may think differently.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:47 AM

no1brownsfan...it is a big difference,if it is BY choice or by medical reason..by choice you consciously (with other options too)you decide to start with it..it is your freee decision to get involved in drugs,recreational,nobody forces you too!!and you have to suffer the consequencies...in case of medical use,it is different...and i say it once again,my problem is with people,who recreational got into it,especially parens...if you wnat to get involved in drugs,to ruin your health and so on...but not with children...drug addcits and children should NOT be together..
i do not believe that after so many years they are not involved in stronger drugs...it belongs a lot of strength,not to go deeper and the highest percent does...so i assume and i am almost very sure,if this people have no decency and use it in their homes with their children,they are not smart enough,not to get deeper...if they were smart,they would stop it..but drug addcits are not smart,are stupid people...once again recreational drug addicts..

children of addicts are exposed to a lot of suffering...and if diogenese try to present everything in anothe rlight,it is wrong,because has nothing to do with reality..he should get informed about the huge impact on children,if they found out..their world will break down..he should read about the souly misery this chidlren make trough:
CHILDREN OF ADDICTED PARENTS
there are many articles in net about children of drug addicts..i think people have no right,but none,to expose children to such circumstances..yes i woudl adopt them out till parenst are clean..children and addicted should not be together..alkohool the same..i do not defend alkohool,have the same position against it too..addcited people BY CHOICE (and this is my point BY CHOICE )should stay away from children..addcition is not the right environment for children..
they should fight to get clean,they owe this to their children..
i do not believe for a second that in his brother's life everything is fine..relation with wife is ok,with kids ok...for a second i do not believe...another lie that he presents to the world..like a sugar coat covering a big ****...over time drug addcits (especiallly if they are year long addicts like in this case)develope a lot of side effects and this impact on their familly..familly has to suffer for their stupid addiction...

so no1brownsfan..i tell you something..i do not believe for a second that it is only pot...after so many years,they went deeper and diogenese should better try to find out..because are children involved ,his nephews and nieces ...

what i find very sad,that diogenese of jackson has not the courage and come out and talk about it and answer my question...how does a liar teach his children the right values???and all the other questions..i hope at least,he thinks about it..

i hope that my posts will make diogenese think about a different opinion..about the posibility that his brother is much deeper in drugs then pot after so many years,maybe it will make him get informed about the problems children of addcits have and not see everything in such a light,like no big deal..

guess what,dieogenese,it is a big deal...it si ahuge deal...it brakes the world of children ,when they found out..and yes you should be concerned and worried about it and not cover this secret..i would not cover it,i would fight that my brother and wife,these parents get into a programm and GET CLEAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE..diogenese,it can go very fast and then they are gone..very hard to bring them back on the right path..and i tell you one thing,the chidlren will find out one day and everybody...your parents too..and you i hope will have a bad conscious because you KNEW it!!!!and di not make anything against it!!these children,your parents will look into your eyes and they will feeel betrayed...you knew it and you did not tell us and did not PREVENT IT!!!it is your decision to live with it,not to care about it,like you did it till now...it is very sad

i crucify parents,yes i do,extremly bad,because it is not only,what they do to their body,IT IS WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR INNOCENT KIDS!!!!!!!!If you are drug addcit (by choice)do not put kids in the world..or if you are parent,do not strat with durgs,while you are parent...i despite these parents,who do this...they disgust me...it is waht i feel,when children are involved...and their world gets ruined for the stupidity of their parents..ALKOHOOL DRUGS YOU USE-STAY AWAY FROM KIDS!!this is how i think..

Last edited by Buburuza13; 03-17-2010 at 08:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates