Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2011, 10:57 AM

2 posts, read 3,970 times

Advertisements

I am in my 20s moving to Greensboro next month. I am looking for a nice apartment in a fun area with other young professionals. I've never been to Greensboro so I don't know much about the area but it seems like the downtown area would be a fun place to live. I've been looking at CityView apartments online, are there any others I should check out? I've also looked at Lincoln Green online but I'm worried that it'll be mostly families outside of the downtown area and that I'd have a harder time meeting people.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 06:11 PM

479 posts, read 836,014 times
Lincoln Green has a lot of young people. They're older apartments but the grounds are nice and well kept. They've renovated many units, etc. Brassfield Park is close to Lincoln Green. There are a lot of young people there as well. It's newer and W&D are provided. The big appeal is Battleground Park, and all the running, walking, cycling trails. Lake Brandt Apartments would be another choice near there. Crowne Gardens is Off New Garden, close to Battleground...and across from New Garden Centre. A good sized shopping area...

Enclave at Deep River Plantation is in the Piedmont Park area off Wendover. It's newer, etc. But parking can be an issue; it stays full. Bridford Lake is another near there to check out. Granite Ridge too. There's also some around the Palladium closer to High Point. Seems a lot of new college graduates move to around the Palladium area. Often groups of friends, other times young couples starting out.

City View is a good choice; I've heard people enjoy living there and going out downtown, etc.

Guilford College area is really nice too. Several places to check out around there.

I'd say that Brassfield/Battleground area, Downtown, the Paladium/Piedmont Park are probably your best bets. Quaker Village/Guilford College provides easy access to everything too.

Old 12-15-2011, 12:42 PM

6,161 posts, read 7,233,412 times
CityView is great and a new downtown Apartment complex will be open in the late spring called the greenway at fisher park apartments. That complex will be located across from the downtown ballpark and across the street from a future downtown grocery store. But since you are moving here soon, CityView is your best option if you want to live downtown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point