Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2007, 04:50 PM

29 posts, read 150,075 times

Advertisements

Hi! We have lived in Greensboro for a few months and are looking to build a new home as we are already sick of renting! We found a neighborhood we really like built by Eastwood Homes in Winston Salem/Walkertown called River Chase. We have been looking for homes with craftsman details and like that this community is on the lower side of our price range. Does anyone have experience with this builder or neighborhood that they could share? We are concerned about the elementary school, Middle Fork, because it has some low ratings according to greatschools.com but it is still very new. We do not have children yet but plan to start a family in the home as well as a concern for resale. I would appreciate feedback from anyone who knows anything about this school/builder/general area. Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2007, 03:36 PM

1 posts, read 3,290 times
I Am Planning On Moving To Nc, But Cant Decide On What City? I Need To Know There Are Things For My Children To Do. Also Where There Are Good Schools. Do You Have Any Area In Mind? Thanks Gshanti27

Old 12-04-2007, 02:53 PM

2 posts, read 5,674 times
I live in Beeson Acres . The neighborhood right behind River Chase. I don't know much about River Chase neighborhood but every time I go through there it's always pretty quiet. My children go to Middle Fork Elementary and have been since the new school opened. It's a great school, plenty of activities after school, great staff , before and after school daycare... Just great all together. I have no complaints and my kids love it there!!!

Old 12-12-2007, 08:15 PM

14 posts, read 72,675 times
I live in River Chase and I am pleased at the moment. No problems!

Old 04-01-2008, 02:36 PM

1 posts, read 3,109 times
Default Eastwood Homes

Hello
I'm sure you would like unbiased opinions on your questions; however, I am the VP of Homebuilding for Eastwood and if you would like any information directly from me, you can reach me at jcreighton@eastwoodhomes.com.
Jeff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point