Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2018, 03:05 PM

241 posts, read 338,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk12 View Post
Iam a African American Woman ,Where is a place to go out on a night of the town in Greensboro, NC that I can go to meet a nice looking man with good potential ? race doesn't matter & he knows how to treat a lady. Suggestion please ?
Girl, I been looking around the Triad for years. If you find something, let me know. Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2018, 03:08 PM

241 posts, read 338,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Get a gym membership such as the YMCA. Most folks who can afford the gym:

a) has a job.
b) takes care of their bodies and it shows.
c) are looking for a partner who has similar life values.

Another good place is to take some cheap classes at the local technical school. Many adults (who are career-minded) attend such places to better themselves. Meeting people at school or at the gym is quite easy. I met my wife of 8 years now at a YMCA, so I speak from experience. The funny thing about it is that I wasn't even looking for love; I just wanted to swim and play basketball. It amazed me at how much people try to "hook up" at the YMCA (of all places). Try it, it works.
I'm going to have to give this a try because the online dating in the area is sorely lacking, imo. I've had married friends suggest Planet Fitness membership. I work out at home cuz I'm cheap. If I get a membership, I'll have to buy cute workout gear, but I'm willing to invest for love.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:46 AM

3,533 posts, read 5,827,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nita0312 View Post
I'm going to have to give this a try because the online dating in the area is sorely lacking, imo. I've had married friends suggest Planet Fitness membership. I work out at home cuz I'm cheap. If I get a membership, I'll have to buy cute workout gear, but I'm willing to invest for love.
Cute workout gear .. Can I see

My cute workout gear is composed of some Under Armor shorts and a wrinkly sweaty Under Armor tanktop.. Back when I was big into bodybuilding I would spend my time in the dirty, scuzzy, sweaty weight room.. That is where the real men tend to spend most of their time, if that is what you are interested in The benches would sometimes have a tear or two in them and some of those weights have seen better days. Oh yeah, there better be a little bit of groaning and cussing or I don't think anyone is working too hard. In fact, if a gym is too new and sterile looking, I start to wonder to myself what is wrong with this place, does anyone use this stuff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point