Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2012, 07:00 PM

441 posts, read 1,291,781 times

Advertisements

Anyone have any input on The Hampton At Country Park Apartments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 06:31 PM

479 posts, read 835,620 times
Nice area, but the complex isn't rated very well.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegota View Post
Nice area, but the complex isn't rated very well.
Thanks, yes I like the area, it's for 2 collage seniors that want to get way from collage type apartments on Spring Gardens. They are looking for something quiet, they are tried of screaming and all night partying.
The price is in there budget.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:43 PM

Hunt's View on Battleground is farther out, but a nice quiet community with reasonably priced units. Yester Oaks on Pisgah Church is a little older but nicely wooded and a good property management company.

Hunter's Chase on Big Tree Way off Wendover is an easy commute and reasonably priced two bedrooms. Good property management company. A couple of UNCG Grad students have posted positive reviews. Easy access to campus from there too. It's quiet on the front side of the property, back side gets a bit of highway noise.

Westborough Apartments on Friendly Avenue are older, but they're pretty quiet. Reasonably priced, can walk to the Harris Teeter or to the shopping and nearby eating establishments.

All of those places should have 2 Bedroom units that are available for less than 700 per month. Closer to 600 on special.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:52 AM

17 posts, read 23,280 times
Does anyone know anything about Beacon Glen apartments on West Market? they are in my price range but I saw they got very mixed reviews on apartmentratings.com

Old 06-28-2012, 05:09 AM

Tegota

Thanks for the repley, Yester was there first choice but from what we were told there are no openings, will look into the others.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMxt View Post
Does anyone know anything about Beacon Glen apartments on West Market? they are in my price range but I saw they got very mixed reviews on apartmentratings.com
I haven't been at the complex in many years; but knew someone who lived there. From what I know of the area, I'd say it'd be fine. Honestly any apartment that has over a fifty percent rating on that site, I'd consider positive. Very positive actually, in that people are more prone to write about a negative experience vs. a positive one.

I think the key for that paticular complex would be to get a unit facing away from the parking areas; like on the back side of the building. That's what my friend had back in the day, and it was very quiet and nice. Except a train does go through occassionally, but staying closer to the front of the complex it'd probably be minimal.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:40 AM

Thanks, I may go check them out soon...the train thing doesn't bother me as i've grown up with train tracks pretty near my house so I am pretty used to it.

Old 07-10-2012, 07:16 PM

Figured id post this here instead of asking in another topic but has anyone heard anything about The Province at Greensboro? I know its student housing and the website and youtube stuff ive seen make them look nice (but almost any apartment can look good on those if they want too) but has anyone heard anything about the crime/safety in that area? I expect a little noise as its student housing, but the price range seems really good, especially because according to the faq it includes cable, internet, water, and trash in the rent.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:08 PM

8 posts, read 11,159 times
Default Search sites for Off-Campus Student Housing

You might want to check out these sites for off-camus student housing.
Also, a lot of rental agencies have listings for small houses in their price range. Just don't rely on the website pictures as most are misleading (look nicer than the actual properties in most cases)

North Carolina Student Housing - Find Off Campus Housing and Apartments in NC - ForRent.com[/color] (ForRent.com, an off campus student housing service, makes your North Carolina student housing search easy. Let us guide your search from the apartments for rent listings provided.)

roommate search service, roommate finder, roommates wanted.
(Roomster - the best service since 2003! Offers the most features & largest community on the web for Roommates, Shares, Apartments & Sublets. A new profile gets added every minute!
Check out our blog!)

Market Street ApartmentWallace and Associates Student Housing Greensboro

I'm not affiliated with these sites, just an older person looking for a rental and came across your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point