Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 09:19 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,971,338 times

Advertisements

Just so we're clear, i am not gsoboi.

Are names are similar, we both live in Greensboro, but that's about it.

Please read the names before you make that accusation, no disrespect to gsoboi, but he seems to lean towards "pro greensboro" and that's fine.

However i am nuetral, i like Winston just as much as i like greensboro and have lived in both. So i'm pro both.

Just wanted to share my thoughts after constantly being called an alt account or troll account. I am gsocitizen, but just to get alittle more personal.

I am a 28 year old black male, i have a fiance named jennifer, i live in greensboro and work in high point at mickey truck bodies inc, i was born in lexington nc in 1990, my facebook is nate forney, add me if you'd like.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 10:43 PM

6,168 posts, read 7,264,275 times
Small world. I work in High Point too. Also use to work in Lexington. But we are two different people. At first I thought you were Isaac Cain's son (Isaac Cain) Greensboro Triumph Center.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:14 AM

513 posts, read 515,262 times
Mentality of this forum: If there are more than one poster who is pro Greensboro, they must be the same person.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:36 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,422,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebermudatriad View Post
Mentality of this forum: If there are more than one poster who is pro Greensboro, they must be the same person.
I think the usernames threw people off. If there were a WScitizen and a WSboi, people might get a little mixed up, too.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:47 AM

513 posts, read 515,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheLiveOaks View Post
I think the usernames threw people off. If there were a WScitizen and a WSboi, people might get a little mixed up, too.
No, I know that happens too. But there have been some posts from others claiming that GSOCitizen and gsoboi are the same person.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:36 PM

6,168 posts, read 7,264,275 times
Sometimes people use names that are similar. My name in other forums is cityboi. There was a guy in the Charlotte sections called metroboi. However I don't think being "pro Greensboro" should be looked at as a negative. Everyone is pro city in there respective sections. You'll also find at least one "zealous" person in every city section. And honestly we need more people to be excited about Greensboro's potential even if some view that excitement as "not based on reality" so what. No need to gang up and attack people for it. It seems this negative attitude is only directed at Greensboro or the people who are pro Greensboro.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:42 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,390,282 times
I think you can ask to have a username changed if you wanted to?

Old 08-28-2018, 03:12 PM

4,980 posts, read 5,418,911 times
Change it to Triad citizen.

I lump you two together too. Lolz.

Old 08-28-2018, 04:32 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,971,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte485 View Post
Change it to Triad citizen.

I lump you two together too. Lolz.
why? I have various triad development threads, including my Greensboro one, a winston development thread and triad general discussion thread.

Also the fact that we do not act or post the same....like at all.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:15 PM

4,980 posts, read 5,418,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOCitizen View Post
why? I have various triad development threads, including my Greensboro one, a winston development thread and triad general discussion thread.

Also the fact that we do not act or post the same....like at all.
You both start posting on similar topics, then other forums as GSOBoi mentioned it’s sligjtlt different usernames so it’s like 5 GSO usernames posting in the same topics and it’s hard to keep separate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point