Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2022, 02:49 PM

322 posts, read 666,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Wister View Post
Yeah, because its IMPOSSIBLE to find out that information on one's own.

https://www.roarws.com/

smh
I had to laugh...

For information that can be so easily obtained by simply “googling”... I find it rather ironic to see a question about a location coming from a poster who always questions why any other poster would be interested in moving to the area without having secured a job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2022, 03:46 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,920,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebermudatriad View Post
633 N. Liberty St
There ya go! That wasn't so complicated was it? Thanks.

As to the critics... you can figure that out for yourselves.

Old 02-09-2022, 04:18 AM

919 posts, read 744,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post

As to the critics... you can figure that out for yourselves.
Yep, sure can. Too bad you can't.

Old 02-18-2022, 03:12 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,051,586 times
Updates coming quick here.

I initially believed there were two full service restaurants that would be part of this development. But only heard about the Italian place (Est! Est! Est!)... well now open for business is JL Caspers (a Prohibition-themed steakhouse... the silence thus keeping in theme with a speakeasy).

Apparently Dragon Fruit Asian Fare is expected to open in "a few weeks". From the sounds of it, the two vacant spots will be announced around the same time. Should all go according to plan, that would complete the Fords Food Hall lineup.

Really hoping for something unique as I'm a little underwhelmed by the food hall lineup at the moment.

Old 02-18-2022, 03:24 PM

4,587 posts, read 6,414,204 times
They really need to work on the haggard exterior of this building

Old 03-07-2022, 08:29 AM

4,587 posts, read 6,414,204 times
Anyone here been to ROAR?

Old 03-08-2022, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
Not yet. When new places open, I like to give it some time for the kinks to get worked out. Not to mention, the food hall still only has three vendors.

Three weeks ago, they told me that the 4th should be opening in a few weeks and they will also have news on the remaining two spots around that same time frame. I figure I'll swing by sometime next month most likely.

Est Est Est does appear to be ready to open very soon per their social media.

Old 03-14-2022, 12:38 PM

7,330 posts, read 15,380,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
I've been. It's great! It's just incomplete. There's still a lot of construction going on, and whole sections of the building (the rooftop, the basement performance space) aren't open yet. The parking lot and exterior are a mess. The food hall only has 3 of 5 spots filled, but there's still a decent selection and a good bar. The tap wall is fun, as are the bowling and simulators. It just feels 60% complete. From what I understand, they were way behind schedule and needed to get some revenue coming in, but I wish they had held off until it was ready for primetime.

Old 03-14-2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheLiveOaks View Post
I've been. It's great! It's just incomplete. There's still a lot of construction going on, and whole sections of the building (the rooftop, the basement performance space) aren't open yet. The parking lot and exterior are a mess. The food hall only has 3 of 5 spots filled, but there's still a decent selection and a good bar. The tap wall is fun, as are the bowling and simulators. It just feels 60% complete. From what I understand, they were way behind schedule and needed to get some revenue coming in, but I wish they had held off until it was ready for primetime.
From what I understand, the rooftop deck will open Thursday and the 2nd full-restaurant opens in a day or two as well.

My understanding is that food hall has six spots: Three filled, a fourth that is announced (seafood) and opening soon, and two more that will be announced soon after.

I think I'll be getting down soon (possibly this week or weekend) to get my first look.

Old 03-15-2022, 07:15 AM

7,330 posts, read 15,380,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRVT View Post
From what I understand, the rooftop deck will open Thursday and the 2nd full-restaurant opens in a day or two as well.

My understanding is that food hall has six spots: Three filled, a fourth that is announced (seafood) and opening soon, and two more that will be announced soon after.

I think I'll be getting down soon (possibly this week or weekend) to get my first look.
Yes, there's clearly work ongoing and there are several sections close to completion, but you'll see when you go. It's a plane that's being assembled in-flight. But I understand why they opened when they did. They were behind schedule.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point