Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2021, 01:28 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,693,961 times

Advertisements

Afternoon, Wife and family are moving to Greensboro this May.

Any recommendations on complexes to check out?

Going up this week to look at Crowne Gardens and Bridford Reserves.

Trying to find a 3 bed 2 bath for $1450 or less in the area.

Appreciate the feedback!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2021, 05:08 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,424,876 times
I have relatives in Crowne Gardens. They like it there. It's within walking distance of Target! I think, while it's busy, it's less trafficky than the Bridford area. I guess it depends on if you need to live near I-40. Good luck!

Old 03-03-2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue at the Rock View Post
I have relatives in Crowne Gardens. They like it there. It's within walking distance of Target! I think, while it's busy, it's less trafficky than the Bridford area. I guess it depends on if you need to live near I-40. Good luck!
Awesome!!! Much appreciate that. For us trying to find vinyl/plank flooring apartment that won't break the bank and be in a safe area. Go Friday to check it out!

Old 03-05-2021, 09:40 AM

56 posts, read 55,906 times
Check out Bridford Lake Apts, as well. We've been here for 2 years and it's pretty nice. Speak to Elizabeth if you can.

Old 03-06-2021, 10:48 AM

So this might sound bit daff!

We started exploring apartments in Winston-Salem

We love Winston-Salem

Found 1 apartment in Greensboro in our budget and meets all our criteria, mainly vinyl living room. It won't be built till July so that's nixed.

Looking at 2 bed 2 baths now in Greensboro as well to meet our budget and vinyl flooring needs.

With Winston-Salem we found a few complexes that met budget and apartments features like. Only one 3 bed unit though that's out in Rural Hall. We liked Rural Hall as it's quiet and easy to get to the city.

Old 03-06-2021, 02:20 PM

It's beautiful up in Rural Hall.

Old 03-06-2021, 03:59 PM

Quote:
It's beautiful up in Rural Hall.
It is!

We loved it! I mean I don't want to go off topic I just wonder what it will be like after the beltway is finished.

It seems to be about 12 to 15 miles from the hospitals and mall that isn't terrible.

We love to buy just not in the cards at the moment.

Old 03-07-2021, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
It is!

We loved it! I mean I don't want to go off topic I just wonder what it will be like after the beltway is finished.

It seems to be about 12 to 15 miles from the hospitals and mall that isn't terrible.

We love to buy just not in the cards at the moment.
You can go off topic all you want! It's your post.

Did you go by Crowne?

My neighborhood is Garden Homes. Sometimes there are houses for rent. You might want to drive through while you are close by.

Old 03-07-2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
You can go off topic all you want! It's your post.

Did you go by Crowne?

My neighborhood is Garden Homes. Sometimes there are houses for rent. You might want to drive through while you are close by.
Went to the ones in WS

The people at CG were super friendly with initial interaction

Overall found a 3 bed 2 bath for 1300 with dog fees and renting a w/d. Figure that's too hard to pass up so fingers crossed we get approved.

We wanted to be out of the city for the quietness/safety but be super close to a city for work/activities Rural Hall fit that bill

I know the commute will be about 950 miles traveled a month not the worse commute in terms of miles done
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point