Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 10:03 AM

11,689 posts, read 24,645,722 times

Advertisements

After thinking about it further, I could see them locating inside the old Healthy Lounge or Liquid Highway spaces on Main Street. The space next to Barefoot Shoe Company is also probably large enough too even though the exterior layout of that building doesn't match Sephora's at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 12:25 PM

1,941 posts, read 4,448,438 times
Regarding Sephora's freestanding location, I don't see them going to Greenridge. Ulta is already there, and Sephora tends to either do indoor malls or urban areas.

I know they were looking at Magnolia Park but this is probably too slow to develop for them to wait on (not to mention its declining status as a more upscale town center). Crescent Place near Haywood is probably too far off as well.

I don't think the Liquid Highway location at the Hyatt is large enough. What about Riverplace? A spot on Augusta should not be ruled out either...

Old 10-27-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenville View Post
Regarding Sephora's freestanding location, I don't see them going to Greenridge. Ulta is already there, and Sephora tends to either do indoor malls or urban areas.

I know they were looking at Magnolia Park but this is probably too slow to develop for them to wait on (not to mention its declining status as a more upscale town center). Crescent Place near Haywood is probably too far off as well.

I don't think the Liquid Highway location at the Hyatt is large enough. What about Riverplace? A spot on Augusta should not be ruled out either...
Riverplace is 100% leased at the retail level except for in the Terrace building and the old iplace location. Sephora would never locate in either of those spaces due to the visibility being terrible. Seeing how gsupstate said we'll be "shocked" it must be Magnolia Park then.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:36 PM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
7,504 posts, read 15,013,647 times
Good news for Greenville. The Haywood mall and Augusta mall are basically twins.. Pandora opened last monday at Augusta mall and now Sephora is opening a location at Haywood...

Old 03-21-2011, 03:09 PM

Grand opening slated for April 15th.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:49 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,761,911 times
I just saw this thread for the first time and am very excited. When I was at Ulta3 just yesterday, I thought to myself, "I wish there was a Sephora." Wow! I didn't even have to toss a penny in a fountain, and voila!

Old 03-26-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I just saw this thread for the first time and am very excited. When I was at Ulta3 just yesterday, I thought to myself, "I wish there was a Sephora." Wow! I didn't even have to toss a penny in a fountain, and voila!
There will be a full-scale Sephora in Greenville in the near future. I think we'll be hearing an announcement about it in the coming months.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:02 PM

Taken with cell phone from one of the corners of the future store:

Old 03-26-2011, 04:12 PM

1,556 posts, read 3,532,909 times
Well clouds really do have a silver lining! This is exciting news!!
I practically live in Sephora's NYC store...at least now whenever I am in Greenville I will have one there to enjoy.

The only thing needed in Greenville now is a Cheesecake Factory & a Dave & Busters....sick of having to drive 2 1/2 hours to Atlanta just to enjoy them.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkBorn View Post
Well clouds really do have a silver lining! This is exciting news!!
I practically live in Sephora's NYC store...at least now whenever I am in Greenville I will have one there to enjoy.

The only thing needed in Greenville now is a Cheesecake Factory & a Dave & Busters....sick of having to drive 2 1/2 hours to Atlanta just to enjoy them.
The ones in White Plains are closer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area