Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 AM

899 posts, read 2,291,651 times

Advertisements

Big news for Spartanburg!

Restaurant chain Chipotle plans move to west-side strip mall in Spartanburg | GoUpstate.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 03:08 PM

2 posts, read 3,601 times
I tried the one on Woodruff Rd the other day and i will not be back. I'll stick to Moe's

Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 PM

144 posts, read 296,669 times
Look for Taco Mac on Woodruff rd sometime in the not to distant future. They will be filling a dead space.
I hate this will be the first location in the upstate as they would be a wonderful addition to downtown.

Old 06-30-2011, 03:43 PM

344 posts, read 817,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttown View Post
Look for Taco Mac on Woodruff rd sometime in the not to distant future. They will be filling a dead space.
I hate this will be the first location in the upstate as they would be a wonderful addition to downtown.
I looked at their web site- looks like a really cool place!

Old 06-30-2011, 03:54 PM

144 posts, read 296,669 times
It is, with fantastic food. This and Carolina Ale House on Woodruff rd could but a huge wound into an already suffering Buffalo Wild Wings.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:26 PM

11,712 posts, read 24,845,222 times
Everytime I go to BWW, it seems to be crowded the vast majority of time. Not so sure they're struggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip2407 View Post
I tried the one on Woodruff Rd the other day and i will not be back. I'll stick to Moe's
I disagree. Chipotle puts Moe's to shame in my opinion.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:42 PM

1,950 posts, read 2,769,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Everytime I go to BWW, it seems to be crowded the vast majority of time. Not so sure they're struggling.

I disagree. Chipotle puts Moe's to shame in my opinion.
I also disagree. There is no comparison between Moe's and Chipotle. Chipotle uses fresh ingredients compared to whatever Moe's uses. I have noticed that 98% of folks that go to Chipotle are healthy looking and seem to be middle to upper class. They also seem to be the younger married and single folks. The folks that eat at Moe's are mostly teenagers and fat people that don't care about fresh ingredients. Every person that I have sent to Chipotle has the same impression. Without fail, they all say they will never go back to Moe's. Now, if only Chipotle would put a store near Cherrydale.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:02 PM

5,596 posts, read 15,409,228 times
I agree, Chipotle is superior in every category except price (however quality is worth more). Apparently many other consumers agree as well.

Chipotle tops for Mexican fast food | Denver Business Journal

Old 06-30-2011, 06:30 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,115,447 times
Can't even compare Chipotle to Moes. Moes is barely a step above Taco Bell; barely. Looking at the poster, this was his first post, so he may be directly involved in Moes.

On a side note, wasn't too impressed with taco mac.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM

78 posts, read 245,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
I also disagree. There is no comparison between Moe's and Chipotle. Chipotle uses fresh ingredients compared to whatever Moe's uses. I have noticed that 98% of folks that go to Chipotle are healthy looking and seem to be middle to upper class. They also seem to be the younger married and single folks. The folks that eat at Moe's are mostly teenagers and fat people that don't care about fresh ingredients. Every person that I have sent to Chipotle has the same impression. Without fail, they all say they will never go back to Moe's. Now, if only Chipotle would put a store near Cherrydale.
Ouch ... . I do like Chipotle a bit better than Moe's but I also still eat at Moe's from time to time. I'm not a teenager so I guess that puts me in the other group
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area