Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 01:47 PM

1 posts, read 2,367 times

Advertisements

Please help!!!

I'm planning on taking my bridal portraits on May 11th and I'm in desperate need of locations!! I live in the Greenville-Spartanburg area and would like to stay around the area if at all possible.

I love old homes and churches that have a southern charm feel to them and that's the location I'm looking for. The Duncan Estate is booked for the 11th already and I'm starting to slightly panic over not having a place to take them (because it's becoming prime wedding season, everything is going to be booked soon.)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2013, 02:04 PM

505 posts, read 941,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrs0615 View Post
Please help!!!

I'm planning on taking my bridal portraits on May 11th and I'm in desperate need of locations!! I live in the Greenville-Spartanburg area and would like to stay around the area if at all possible.

I love old homes and churches that have a southern charm feel to them and that's the location I'm looking for. The Duncan Estate is booked for the 11th already and I'm starting to slightly panic over not having a place to take them (because it's becoming prime wedding season, everything is going to be booked soon.)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Thank you!!!
Are you not using an experienced, local wedding photographer? The photographer should have good ideas for locations.

If not, then maybe one or more of the following:
- Furman University campus
- Falls Park in downtown Greenville
- Kilgore-Lewis House (downtown Gvl)

Old 04-18-2013, 05:43 PM

170 posts, read 356,413 times
Make sure you have permission.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:43 PM

2,103 posts, read 4,476,200 times
Furman or falls park. I see tons of people using both locations. Your photographer should know enough to suggest ideas too.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:37 PM
B&R

148 posts, read 316,533 times
The Gassaway Mansion just off E.North St. near downtown Greenville. The owners often host weddings or receptions. It is halfway between a European castle and an old Southern Mansion. It is unique. Inside and out.

I don't know if they would charge a fee though.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:45 AM

347 posts, read 981,308 times
Falls Park downtown is a classic choice. There are many nooks and crannies to the park that provide great backdrops, or you can go in the middle of the open area of grass. It also makes a lovely and special afternoon outing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area