Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2013, 08:52 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Pretty sure there's one on Laurens Rd in Greenville.. It's a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut co-brand. In the parking lot-ish of the Petsmart..

2455 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC on Google Maps, you can do a street view of it.

Technically, yes, it is a Pizza Hut Express... They don't have the full Pizza Hut menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florentine View Post
I've waited like 20 minutes before for a personal pan pizza and breadsticks, in a drive thru at one of those, I think the located at the Bishopville exit off I-20.
Pizza Hut Express is severely limited on what they have menu wise. If it was a full menu, then there would be better menu options available.

As for being Taco Bell, many people love to go there. I find nothing at Taco Bell to excite me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2013, 04:40 PM

9,503 posts, read 9,818,992 times
The BP on the corner of W. Georgia Rd. and Standing Springs Rd in Simpsonville appears to be closed. I drove by today and noticed the gas prices on the sign are now blank, the garbage cans were overflowing, no lights on and no cars in the lot. I didn't have time to pull in and check it out. This station hasn't been open all that long, maybe a couple of years?

Old 10-17-2013, 07:52 PM

76 posts, read 173,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
The BP on the corner of W. Georgia Rd. and Standing Springs Rd in Simpsonville appears to be closed. I drove by today and noticed the gas prices on the sign are now blank, the garbage cans were overflowing, no lights on and no cars in the lot. I didn't have time to pull in and check it out. This station hasn't been open all that long, maybe a couple of years?
About two weeks ago there was a sign written on the door "temporarily closed" but the pumps still worked. Then I think they ran out of gas and the trash cans started overflowing. The prices were there this morning, so some activity today.

Hoping it reopens. Not a fan of Spinx.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbird View Post
About two weeks ago there was a sign written on the door "temporarily closed" but the pumps still worked. Then I think they ran out of gas and the trash cans started overflowing. The prices were there this morning, so some activity today.

Hoping it reopens. Not a fan of Spinx.
It could be that they ran out of gas like you said, though that is kind of weird. The signs were down yesterday afternoon and Friday morning. The beer signs were lit up this morning when I drove by, but no signs of activity.

Old 10-18-2013, 09:09 AM

4 posts, read 6,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
It could be that they ran out of gas like you said, though that is kind of weird. The signs were down yesterday afternoon and Friday morning. The beer signs were lit up this morning when I drove by, but no signs of activity.
I mean that they ended up selling what ever gas they had left in the tanks even though no one was in the stored (credit card payment). I got gas there one day last week. There were people getting gas, and no one in the store, and people trying to go in, but it was locked up. I also noticed this morning that while some of the neon signs were lit up, it wasn't fully lit inside as it has been the past week to 10 days. So someone showed up yesterday for something.

Very odd.

Old 10-18-2013, 11:11 AM

6,896 posts, read 22,528,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWishIwasElsewhere View Post
I mean that they ended up selling what ever gas they had left in the tanks even though no one was in the stored (credit card payment). I got gas there one day last week. There were people getting gas, and no one in the store, and people trying to go in, but it was locked up. I also noticed this morning that while some of the neon signs were lit up, it wasn't fully lit inside as it has been the past week to 10 days. So someone showed up yesterday for something.

Very odd.
Thats how it happened when the 2 gas stations in Mauldin were demolished (Walgreens and KFC).

Old 10-18-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrc60 View Post
Thats how it happened when the 2 gas stations in Mauldin were demolished (Walgreens and KFC).
If the owner of the BP did go out of business, there is a chance of a new owner taking it over. I don't see Spinx or QT there due to the location, but another small independent dealer.

Old 10-18-2013, 11:38 AM

17,587 posts, read 15,259,939 times
Isn't that one a relocation of the old BP that used to be at 385 and Georgia Rd? It and Clancy's were lost during the interstate redo?

Spinx has a presence back in 'that area'.. 'That area' to me being what's between 385 and Augusta rd/Hwy 25. They've got one at 418 and Fairview.. Wouldn't surprise me a whole lot if they took it over.. Considering that it's relatively new

Old 10-23-2013, 08:54 PM

3 posts, read 5,776 times
Anyone know what's going on with booksamillion on Laurens road. Got a weird email from them and store is now closed.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:09 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,528,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crh9999999 View Post
Anyone know what's going on with booksamillion on Laurens road. Got a weird email from them and store is now closed.
How weird? What did it say? The store is listed on the website tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area