Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2013, 08:07 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,179,876 times

Advertisements

Just read about this event today to take place in May. Marshall Tucker Band will be playing at the Greer City Park, which is such a pretty park! I also read in the article that a young man from Greer is (currently) on American Idol and made it to Hollywood Week, he too who will be playing at Family Fest.

Marshall Tucker Band headlines Family Fest entertainment | GreerToday.com

I've never been to Family Fest. Looks like it's going to be a great event.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 09:38 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,236,505 times
Greer's Family Fest is improving with their musical entertainment. Having Aaron Tippin last year and Marshall Tucker Band this year is a positive sign forward to getting better known acts in country and rock.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 AM

696 posts, read 1,335,265 times
For the family part, I see they mention a Creation Station, KidsZone, Food Court, etc. Does anyone have any additional details on these activities?

Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,810,207 times
I live in Greer and have yet to attend this event, but I think I'll make a point to go this year! I agree that the Greer City Park is beautiful.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:44 PM

264 posts, read 907,517 times
The Marshall Tucker Band back when Toy and Tommy Caldwell were alive and in the band were awesome and top notch. I had every album. Fire on the Mountain in my humble opinion is one of the best albums ever made. "Can't You See" still gets turned up whenever I hear that great song. I lost all interest after the Caldwell boys passed. But what great memories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area