Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2014, 03:11 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,596,102 times

Advertisements

A Panda Express would great at CherryDale also one on woodruff rd I have been to Krystal before its good
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2014, 05:03 PM

Also a Sagebush steak house would be great for Cherry Dale area , also the Thw Old Army Bulding on Lauern's Rd I would like to it torn down and Larry's Sub Shop also a Outback steak house would great off a exit near the SC/NC line with a Quicktrip across the street with a Starbucks next to it also on the other side of QuckTrip a Hamton INN with a Gym Spa Local cafe free WFI play area for kids indoor pool SC Gift shop also a Larry Subs Shop would great for woodruff rd

Old 06-02-2014, 08:57 AM

632 posts, read 747,917 times
ATL...
I'd go for the Sagebrush steakhouse too.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:30 AM

Sagebrush Staek house would do great for the CherryDale area also at the old Army Bulding on Lauren's RD I would like to see a Qucktrip , also a Hat world for CherryDale Point shopping center and at the old feed and store on Lauren's RD I would like to see a Jim and Nicks BQQ

Old 06-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Does anybody what's going on woodruff rd next to KFC I saw them work there yesterday at the empty site also like to see a Gap at CherryDale Point , also a PopEyes would do great on woodruff RD also at the old Burger King on woodruff Rd I would like to see a Toca Boy

Old 06-04-2014, 09:46 AM

723 posts, read 1,148,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Does anybody what's going on woodruff rd next to KFC I saw them work there yesterday at the empty site
If you mean the big lot at the corner of Hendrix Drive across from Wal-Mart, where End Up Furniture used to be, that's going to be a new Quick Trip station.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:43 AM

Yea that lot cool that is going to great place for a QuickTrip. Also was at CherryDale saw a bored over door at Papa Johns at CheryDale does anybody know of Papa Johns has close down? Also a Targert would great for the CherryDale area

Old 06-04-2014, 12:07 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Default Papa John's #545, 1507 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, SC 29609-2928

Quote:
Yea that lot cool that is going to great place for a QuickTrip. Also was at CherryDale saw a bored over door at Papa Johns at CheryDale does anybody know of Papa Johns has close down? Also a Targert would great for the CherryDale area
Papa John's on Poinsett Highway is still open per Papa John's. It would be logical to place a board over a door when the glass has cracked is is broken. If all signage to Papa John's and equipment removed from the location, then the location would be closed for good.

When I am over by Cherrydale, I usually dine in at Pizza Hut. It is usually busy being dine-in.

Old 06-04-2014, 06:59 PM

5,159 posts, read 7,346,591 times
Quote:
Does anybody what's going on woodruff rd next to KFC I saw them work there yesterday at the empty site also like to see a Gap at CherryDale Point , also a PopEyes would do great on woodruff RD also at the old Burger King on woodruff Rd I would like to see a Toca Boy
There were unconfirmed reports that the old Burger King on Woodruff Rd. would become a Cook Out. But no developments so far. But glad to see the QuikTrip coming to the new site on Woodruff Rd.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:08 PM

Ok I did not know that cookout would be great for that area also a cookout would be great he new Bass Pro Shop also a Days INN with a Qucktrip next it also a Ihop ATL bread StarBucks also a Shopping center with a Best Buy Rackroom Shoes Northface store Lids AT&T Store Niketown Store Gap and Ihop next to it also also a nice bill bonds for Bass Pro also a Puma store for CherryDale also hotdog carts for Downtown Greenville
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area