Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 12:50 PM

2,781 posts, read 3,290,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by md2007 View Post
Next to Spinx is a Miracle Hill retail store. They are also building a O'Reilly's Auto Parts there.

Across the street (153) will be a car wash (where the Sonic was).

Oddly, still nothing but the dentist office in the new buildings next to Chickfila/Walmart
I'm also disappointed that these new businesses will have yet another entrance from SC 153, including a way to turn left into the businesses. Both of these can (and should) be accessed using the existing redlight and Three Bridges Rd. There was no need to create yet another turn off of SC 153.

At the current rate of development along there, if they don't aggressively work to limit turns from SC 153, it will quickly turn into yet another congested mess like Woodruff Road and US 123 through Easley.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 01:37 PM

Looks like the old Sonny's BBQ is going to be "The Big Clock" according to the sign at the highway. I guess that is going to be a similar menu to the other clock restaurants and Pete's that are in the area.

Old 03-29-2017, 07:24 PM

1,267 posts, read 1,210,913 times
Hey, anybody know who is doing the Belaire Bar and Grill in the strip center between Quick Trip and Walmart? We are so hungry in the area for decent food and drink in that area that we get excited by just about anything, except I'm not a huge J Peters fan.They will be there soon.Any info on Belaire?

Old 03-30-2017, 07:44 AM

Not a new shop, but the Ingles in Powdersville is starting a long overdue renovation: Ingles to renovate four Anderson area stores

Hopefully we will end up with a store similar to the ones they have recently remodeled in Easley.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:54 AM

272 posts, read 328,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckee16 View Post
Hey, anybody know who is doing the Belaire Bar and Grill in the strip center between Quick Trip and Walmart? We are so hungry in the area for decent food and drink in that area that we get excited by just about anything, except I'm not a huge J Peters fan.They will be there soon.Any info on Belaire?
I *believe* it's this place: HOME - The Belair Grill. This is the logo that the Earle Furman (leasing company) is using on their flyers at least.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:03 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,840,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
Not a new shop, but the Ingles in Powdersville is starting a long overdue renovation: Ingles to renovate four Anderson area stores

Hopefully we will end up with a store similar to the ones they have recently remodeled in Easley.
I thought they had plans to do that years ago, when Walmart was getting ready to build, wow yeah they are way overdue....

Old 03-30-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by md2007 View Post
I *believe* it's this place: HOME - The Belair Grill. This is the logo that the Earle Furman (leasing company) is using on their flyers at least.
I'm pretty sure the sign for the Powdersville one is "Belaire Grill", which has a different spelling.

The Belair Grill in East TN was at one time a small chain. They started at a location in an old steakhouse building across from the airport. They had a really cool interior theme with booths made using fenders and the back end of cars from the 50s painted in bright colors. The food was also pretty good. Success at that location led to an expansion to other locations. As often happens, they expanded too fast, and ran into money troubles. I thought they had closed all the locations and gone out of business not sure if the linked place is a part of that original chain or a separate restaurant.

Last edited by WhitewaterVol; 03-30-2017 at 08:39 AM..

Old 03-30-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the sign for the Powdersville one is "Belaire Grill", which has a different spelling.

The Belair Grill in East TN was at one time a small chain. They started at a location in an old steakhouse building across from the airport. They had a really cool interior theme with booths made using fenders and the back end of cars from the 50s painted in bright colors. The food was also pretty good. Success at that location led to an expansion to other locations. As often happens, they expanded too fast, and ran into money troubles. I thought they had closed all the locations and gone out of business not sure if the linked place is a part of that original chain or a separate restaurant.
Yes, it's possible the leasing agency just grabbed a logo off a google search :-)

Old 05-31-2017, 07:17 AM

Default Shops at Center Pointe (next to Chick-fil-A)

BelAire Grill, Shane's Rib Shack, Nagoya Sushi, and Antonio's Pizza & Pasta all show as "coming soon" on the leasing flyer. Other stores look to be OneMain Financial, Venetean Spa, and T-Mobile. It's good to finally see this strip fill up!

http://x.lnimg.com/attachments/23B96...DF68CCC285.pdf

Old 10-28-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Ingles in Powdersville is starting a long overdue renovation: Ingles to renovate four Anderson area stores
Construction started this week. Demolition on the former Rite Aid and what appears to be the start of the gas station.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area