Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2015, 09:34 AM

21,035 posts, read 27,464,067 times

Advertisements

Perimeter is a 70-unit condominium community that will be constructed at 100 North Markley Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29601-2423 on the northeast corner of North Markley Street and Rhett Street.

Rendering of Perimeter in Upstate Business Journal:

The development was previously known as Stadium Flats. The developers changed, and delayed the process. Perimeter was approved recently by the City of Greenville Design Review Board. Construction is projected to begin in spring 2016.

Units, starting at $300,000, will range from 957 to 2,145 square feet, have one-, two-, or three-bedroom options, and have ten feet ceilings. Penthouse units will have third bedroom lofts and 20 feet ceilings. The structure will be four levels over two levels of parking. It will be accompanied by 4,500 square feet of retail space.

Further reading:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 01:07 PM

Due South Coffee Roasters has been announced as the first commercial tenant at Perimeter. The Perimeter location will be its second overall.

Further reading:
Jackson, Sherry. "Perimeter project selects sales partner, announces first commercial tenant." Upstate Business Journal. 2015-10-28.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:25 AM

1,956 posts, read 2,785,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Due South Coffee Roasters has been announced as the first commercial tenant at Perimeter. The Perimeter location will be its second overall.

Further reading:
Jackson, Sherry. "Perimeter project selects sales partner, announces first commercial tenant." Upstate Business Journal. 2015-10-28.
Due South has the best coffee in the Upstate. I visit the Taylors Mill location frequently. They will do well at this downtown location.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
Due South has the best coffee in the Upstate. I visit the Taylors Mill location frequently. They will do well at this downtown location.
I should check out the Taylors location soon. I am not into coffee that much, but a good mocha or latte, if it has any, would do.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:57 PM

411 posts, read 857,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I should check out the Taylors location soon. I am not into coffee that much, but a good mocha or latte, if it has any, would do.
They have the best cappuccino I have ever had. Definitely worth a visit. I'm very excited to hear that they are building downtown.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:12 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,239,152 times
Quote:
We drove around the TM yesterday but didnt stop. Is there anything besides the coffee shop to go see? From the outside the buildings just look so run down and unsafe to even go look and see what may be in there. Now I wish we at least stopped for a cup of coffee to check out the coffee shop. Will they close that location?

Old 11-03-2015, 01:29 PM

4,270 posts, read 6,964,268 times
Quote:
Due South is quality. Methodical is honestly probably my favorite these days but Due South is my other favorite. They will definitely do great in this spot.

Old 11-03-2015, 05:08 PM

843 posts, read 1,439,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
We drove around the TM yesterday but didnt stop. Is there anything besides the coffee shop to go see? From the outside the buildings just look so run down and unsafe to even go look and see what may be in there. Now I wish we at least stopped for a cup of coffee to check out the coffee shop. Will they close that location?
You need to go when they have First Fridays which this week is one. A good many of the artists' studios at the mill open on Friday evening and you can tour and buy their goods. Open Studios is also this weekend which is put on by the Metropolitan Arts Council. More Info Here I take pottery class at the mill and it's very enjoyable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area