Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 07:40 AM

7 posts, read 11,976 times

Advertisements

Anyone know what's being built in front of Lowes Foods and in front of the apartment complex in Five Forks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2018, 08:03 AM

826 posts, read 1,124,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigers0617 View Post
Anyone know what's being built in front of Lowes Foods and in front of the apartment complex in Five Forks?
Lowe’s - some sort of medical office building for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare.
Apartment Complex - I’ve heard dentist office but I don’t know that for sure.

So nothing exciting

Old 08-15-2018, 11:51 AM

308 posts, read 269,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmike View Post
Lowe’s - some sort of medical office building for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare.
Apartment Complex - I’ve heard dentist office but I don’t know that for sure.

So nothing exciting

For the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare bulding, I wonder why they didn't just build within their complex for Pelham Medical Center where they already have land and actually sits in ... Spartanburg County. It's just contributing to more sprawl at this point. The backup for Woodruff going south through Five Forks is ridiculous at the end of the day.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:04 PM

446 posts, read 414,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AginGreer View Post
For the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare bulding, I wonder why they didn't just build within their complex for Pelham Medical Center where they already have land and actually sits in ... Spartanburg County. It's just contributing to more sprawl at this point. The backup for Woodruff going south through Five Forks is ridiculous at the end of the day.
I think they want more presence in Greenville County to take on GHS directly. Of course, doesn't help the traffic problem....

Old 08-15-2018, 12:18 PM

207 posts, read 216,238 times
Tree and land-clearing has taken place on Orchard Park, between the Post Office and the Halton Road light. Assuming it is part of GHS?

Old 08-15-2018, 12:50 PM

1,280 posts, read 1,394,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWP69 View Post
I think they want more presence in Greenville County to take on GHS directly. Of course, doesn't help the traffic problem....
GHS has opened multiple locations in Spartanburg.

Old 08-15-2018, 01:13 PM

826 posts, read 1,124,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AginGreer View Post
Actually one of the banners on the construction fencing says Pelham medical center so I think they are marketing it as part of that. I’m guessing the name Pelham Medical may market better in Greenville county than the name Spartanburg Regional.

Old 08-15-2018, 01:24 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,776,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gville75 View Post
Tree and land-clearing has taken place on Orchard Park, between the Post Office and the Halton Road light. Assuming it is part of GHS?
Yes.

Old 08-15-2018, 02:58 PM

446 posts, read 414,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j7r6s View Post
GHS has opened multiple locations in Spartanburg.
Right. All the more reason for Spartanburg Regional to want to open more locations in Greenville.

Old 08-16-2018, 09:30 AM

33 posts, read 36,117 times
Default Duncan

Anyone know who is coming to that new shopping center over in Duncan on the property next to River Falls Chiropractic (2156 East Main Street)? Marco Pizza has a sign up already. But looks like there is room for another 2 or 3 businesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area