Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2023, 09:32 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,262,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
This will probably be Bojangles new modern design. They have updated the design layout since the Laurens Rd. location was rebuilt a few years back. Now a more modern look and less traditional, but the live biscuit window is still included.
When did Bojangles' on Laurens Road rebuild? I thought it relocated to its present location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2023, 06:17 AM

9,503 posts, read 9,824,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
This will probably be Bojangles new modern design. They have updated the design layout since the Laurens Rd. location was rebuilt a few years back. Now a more modern look and less traditional, but the live biscuit window is still included.
You got me curious and found this. https://www.qsrweb.com/news/bojangle...rolina-stores/

It's Columbia, but I assume the same thing will happen here?

Old 02-23-2023, 04:49 AM

5,162 posts, read 7,364,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
When did Bojangles' on Laurens Road rebuild? I thought it relocated to its present location.
That's what I was referring to. They closed their old location on Laurens Rd. and rebuilt at the new site a few blocks down. At that time, it was their new upscale design. In a few years since, they now have a new more modern design but they still include the biscuit window.

Old 03-16-2023, 08:01 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,513 times
Wonder what is coming up in the development next to the Lowes Food shopping plaza on Suber Road, close the junction of Hammetbridge road and Riverside high school.

Old 03-17-2023, 02:49 AM

4,602 posts, read 6,022,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
Wonder what is coming up in the development next to the Lowes Food shopping plaza on Suber Road, close the junction of Hammetbridge road and Riverside high school.
Starbucks

https://cre.expert/outparcel-to-lowes-foods/

Old 03-17-2023, 07:50 AM

36 posts, read 23,695 times
There is obvious construction going on at the old Ruby Tuesday site in Simpsonville. Is there any official word on what's being built? I know there was talk of Outback at one point, but I heard someone say that was no longer happening.

Old 03-17-2023, 08:18 AM

5,675 posts, read 5,885,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piljam View Post
There is obvious construction going on at the old Ruby Tuesday site in Simpsonville. Is there any official word on what's being built? I know there was talk of Outback at one point, but I heard someone say that was no longer happening.
It may still be Outback coming. I was told the deal fell through, but who knows?

Old 03-17-2023, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
It may still be Outback coming. I was told the deal fell through, but who knows?
I hope it did fall through. The Outback in Greenville is terrible. I usually avoid it but got a gift card from a friend. Showed up on Friday and saw that the restaurant health rating was B. "Needs improvement". That was an understatement and should have been a "sign" to turn-around and leave.

Their steaks are just not good quality like they used to be. I temper my expectations since I know I'm visiting a chain restaurant, but similar choices like Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse have much better quality steaks.

I would like to see one of those open there.

Old 03-17-2023, 10:12 AM

5,491 posts, read 8,326,381 times
One Outback being bad doesn't mean another one in another location will be. I believe it is currently under construction in Simpsonville, where Ruby Tuesdays was located.

Old 03-17-2023, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMRE View Post
One Outback being bad doesn't mean another one in another location will be. I believe it is currently under construction in Simpsonville, where Ruby Tuesdays was located.
Let's hope it is under better management. Because if it is the same managing company, then how could anyone expect it to be better?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area