Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2023, 08:44 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,879,977 times

Advertisements

Still no signs up at the old Ruby Tuesdays in Simpsonville, but Im starting to think its not going to be Outback. If youre getting on 385 and look down at the site, you can clearly see the old footprint of RBs, and its not as big as RBs was. Not saying it isnt going to be Outback, but why have a smaller building?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2023, 10:04 AM

4,601 posts, read 6,016,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Still no signs up at the old Ruby Tuesdays in Simpsonville, but Im starting to think its not going to be Outback. If youre getting on 385 and look down at the site, you can clearly see the old footprint of RBs, and its not as big as RBs was. Not saying it isnt going to be Outback, but why have a smaller building?
I wonder if it's going to be a Truliant Federal Credit Union? That is what replaced the RT at Cherrydale at the corner of Poinsett and N. Pleasantburg. It is a smaller building. Here is pic on the website:

https://www.truliantfcu.org/location...lle/cherrydale

Old 04-02-2023, 12:24 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,321,975 times
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Building does look small. But I was told it is Outback. I guess we'll see.

Old 04-02-2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
I wonder if it's going to be a Truliant Federal Credit Union? That is what replaced the RT at Cherrydale at the corner of Poinsett and N. Pleasantburg. It is a smaller building. Here is pic on the website:

https://www.truliantfcu.org/location...lle/cherrydale
Im pretty sure its not that big. In fact that looks bigger than the old Tuesdays to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMRE View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Building does look small. But I was told it is Outback. I guess we'll see.
I guess there the possibility they are done pouring concrete, or the design is going to be different than Im thinking but yes, looks like we still have to wait for official verification.

Old 04-02-2023, 04:02 PM

4,601 posts, read 6,016,803 times
Quote:
Im pretty sure its not that big. In fact that looks bigger than the old Tuesdays to me.
It's taller for sure but I don't think it is as long as the former RT that was razed.

Old 04-04-2023, 03:00 PM

It will indeed be Outback. Just had the story on Fox Carolina.

Old 04-06-2023, 07:05 AM

115 posts, read 104,367 times
Some land clearing on the corner of 418 and Woods Dr in Fountain Inn across from the Exxon gas station. Looks like it is being pre for something. Last that was known is that QT have bought that parcel of land. Anyone have any idea what might be built? QT?

Old 04-06-2023, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverML View Post
Some land clearing on the corner of 418 and Woods Dr in Fountain Inn across from the Exxon gas station. Looks like it is being pre for something. Last that was known is that QT have bought that parcel of land. Anyone have any idea what might be built? QT?
Thats what Ive heard in the past. Dunkin Donuts had the property at one time, but the sign was moved back in closer to town.

Old 04-06-2023, 08:19 PM

503 posts, read 693,198 times
Quote:
Thats what Ive heard in the past. Dunkin Donuts had the property at one time, but the sign was moved back in closer to town.

Yep, Dunkin is going in front of the post office from what I have heard. It would make sense for a QT there as there isn't one close by that area.

Old 04-06-2023, 11:14 PM

17,582 posts, read 15,254,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
Yep, Dunkin is going in front of the post office from what I have heard. It would make sense for a QT there as there isn't one close by that area.

they've had a sign up there for.. Quite some time. At least since the Starbucks opened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area