Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 01:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,066 times

Advertisements

Hi, Filipina here from Quezon City, moved to Easley, and working in Anderson, SC. I've only met 2-3 Filipinos here in SC and would love to meet more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2017, 04:56 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,094,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaisa1 View Post
Hi, Filipina here from Quezon City, moved to Easley, and working in Anderson, SC. I've only met 2-3 Filipinos here in SC and would love to meet more.
My wife is from Quezon City (I use her account). There are more and more Filipinos in Greenville now. a lot more than there used to be.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:32 AM

65 posts, read 212,592 times
Default Upstate Filipinos, Families, & Friends

Try joining Upstate Filipinos, Families, & Friends on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/upstatefilipinos/

Old 05-06-2018, 06:56 PM

1 posts, read 837 times
Hi!my name is emy!my husband and I are moving to duncan sc this month,hoping that i can meet a new friends thru this forum or maybe some good advice and ideas about living in sc, we are from California!thanks

Old 05-07-2018, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emy grassi View Post
Hi!my name is emy!my husband and I are moving to duncan sc this month,hoping that i can meet a new friends thru this forum or maybe some good advice and ideas about living in sc, we are from California!thanks
Emy,

Check out

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upstatefilipinos

Old 10-06-2018, 06:12 PM

2 posts, read 1,407 times
i am from south carolina, my wife and i have lived in the philippines for the last 10 years, we are 6 months into the process of getting a spousal visa, then will move to usa, probably greenville area in s.c., would be nice for her to meet other philipinas,
we have lived in aurora province Baler aurora close to the beach
my wife email is [email]domingacampbell08@gmail.com[/email], i am sure she will appreciate any information on the greenville spartanburg area, she will not have to work, and i am retired,
thanks for any replys
have a good day

Old 10-06-2018, 06:20 PM

2 posts, read 1,407 times
my name is Dominga, and married to us citizen from south carolina florence, we plan to move to Greenville spartanburg area early next year after spousal visa is approved, has been being processed for 5 months now, i would like to corrospond with other philippinas with email or facebook to learn about the area and make friends,
face book is dominga martin campbell

Old 10-08-2018, 06:33 PM

Try joining Upstate Filipinos, Families, & Friends on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/upstatefilipinos/

Old 01-13-2020, 11:13 AM

6 posts, read 3,033 times
Just moved in from NJ

Originally from Manila, PH

Old 01-13-2020, 12:26 PM

690 posts, read 1,145,657 times
Hoy ben_thugs! Kumusta ka! Grew up in Legazpi City! Lived in Manila for 4 years as well.

Alas, we don't have any Pinoy places to eat here nor any bakeries (although there is one in Greenwood but I've not been to it yet).

Welcome to the Upstate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area