Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 05:55 PM

3 posts, read 4,914 times

Advertisements

Mjames.. Please give me a break.. If you are that highly value of a customer why would you not give them a another chance.. Saturday is one of their busy days and oh well they ran out of pretzels but dont that say that their doing that good? If they run out of pretzels I sure do not mind waiting cause I know that what I get in reward is greatful.. And it is a great company that will grow bigger and do you know what it is not gonna be their loss it is going to be yours.. I love Bavarian Pretzel factory and I know the company have many supporters so this is one that I know will stay.. It is sure one of a kind..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 06:01 PM

275 posts, read 1,761,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by furman94 View Post
To each his own, I guess.
Exactly, my opinion and my impression. YMMV!

Old 09-19-2010, 06:06 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mialo View Post
Mjames.. Please give me a break.. If you are that highly value of a customer why would you not give them a another chance.. Saturday is one of their busy days and oh well they ran out of pretzels but dont that say that their doing that good? If they run out of pretzels I sure do not mind waiting cause I know that what I get in reward is greatful.. And it is a great company that will grow bigger and do you know what it is not gonna be their loss it is going to be yours.. I love Bavarian Pretzel factory and I know the company have many supporters so this is one that I know will stay.. It is sure one of a kind..
Me too. Love them! I'll stay. I understand fresh made to order is better than, made and kept hot under lamps. Guess some people simply have no taste.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:08 PM

275 posts, read 1,761,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mialo View Post
They sure did not look busy to me and I won't give them another chance because I don't want to waste my time. As far as being a highly valued customer, I was never a customer because I never bought anything. I was just a missed opportunity.

Old 09-19-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjames View Post
They sure did not look busy to me and I won't give them another chance because I don't want to waste my time. As far as being a highly valued customer, I was never a customer because I never bought anything. I was just a missed opportunity.
Oh wow... I was actually there on sat talked to the lovely young lady that is always working there, and she actually told me that they had 2 or 3 huge orders that day and not to mention the place got a brake in the day before.. So no matter what your opinion was about about how slow it seemed it to be I bet you there was alot more going on that you did not know.. Just keep that in mind next time you judge a place and besides a missed opportunity is your cause.. Remember you lost not them

Old 09-19-2010, 09:00 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,788,725 times
I still can't figure out why there is so much praising and bashing of this place compared to other local establishments in the area.

If BPF were smart they would have located on Main Street downtown instead of the seventh circuit of hell (Woodruff Road). I wonder why they didn't.

Old 09-20-2010, 02:15 PM

49 posts, read 102,939 times
I'm thinking the people that praise them recognize real food made with true compassion and honest effort.. the people that bash are simply attempting to hide their jealousy or bitterness But in all seriousness, it is interesting to find that this place has generated so much discussion! Did anyone else see that they are featured in the newest edition of G Magazine? Oh.. and in edibleUpcountry too!

And as to why they didn't locate downtown, I'm thinking that money might have something to do with it! Rent on Main Street is probably three times what it is on Woodruff Rd.. I would like to see a BPF on Main Street one day, though. Downtown needs a good bakery in its arsenal of good eats!

Old 09-20-2010, 03:09 PM

5,680 posts, read 11,544,553 times
Quote:
And as to why they didn't locate downtown, I'm thinking that money might have something to do with it! Rent on Main Street is probably three times what it is on Woodruff Rd.. I would like to see a BPF on Main Street one day, though. Downtown needs a good bakery in its arsenal of good eats!
Hear, hear! Agreed all around. I wouldn't rule out seeing a BPF elsewhere in the metro if we support them!

Old 09-20-2010, 04:31 PM

49 posts, read 102,939 times
That would be awesome!

Old 09-20-2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:

Agree with everything you said... And down town would be amazing... The bakery would fitt like gold there.. So maybe one day I hope..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area