Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 06:18 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,335,767 times

Advertisements

tngrl...Do you and the man you're seeing talk about your former spouses a lot? How does this work out? I'm happy for you.

Last edited by CArizona; 07-10-2013 at 06:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2013, 08:41 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,644,117 times
Just read your post, TNGIRL - and wanted to let you know how happy I am for you! You certainly deserve all the positive gifts that life is bringing your way!

Old 07-10-2013, 11:10 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,263,328 times
tn, I am assuming your beau is from your new church? What does he think of you moving away just as you two find each other? How will this affect your relationship?

Old 07-10-2013, 09:36 PM

379 posts, read 536,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CArizona View Post
tngrl...Do you and the man you're seeing talk about your former spouses a lot? How does this work out? I'm happy for you.
No we don't.....we covered the basics, initially......and then both decided that was in the past and we are moving forward with our lives.

tngirl

Old 07-10-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
tn, I am assuming your beau is from your new church? What does he think of you moving away just as you two find each other? How will this affect your relationship?
No I did not meet him at my church. We are in the early stages and he knows I am moving....we are just taking one day at a time and see where the relationship goes.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Just read your post, TNGIRL - and wanted to let you know how happy I am for you! You certainly deserve all the positive gifts that life is bringing your way!
Thanks ani!!

Old 07-12-2013, 06:49 PM

1,627 posts, read 3,227,896 times
Wow, Tngirl, this is great news, I am so happy for you!! I am smiling from ear to ear. Whoohoo!!! WTG!!! Ty for sharing with us.

SunCity West is a wonderful place. Lots to do and so many people to meet. I visited Sun City Grand last year, what an amazing area. So much shopping and many restaurants nearby.

Congrats on your retirement.

I want to welcome you back to Arizona.

Last night I went out to dinner with a group of people and afterwards by myself walked to ice cream parlor on Gurley street (make their own ice-cream) Double, salted carmel and Rocky Road and sat outside listening to the music (band playing at court house) and people watched. Downtown Prescott is just magical and festive in the summer time.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilinpretty View Post
Wow, Tngirl, this is great news, I am so happy for you!! I am smiling from ear to ear. Whoohoo!!! WTG!!! Ty for sharing with us.

SunCity West is a wonderful place. Lots to do and so many people to meet. I visited Sun City Grand last year, what an amazing area. So much shopping and many restaurants nearby.

Last night I went out to dinner with a group of people and afterwards by myself walked to ice cream parlor on Gurley street (make their own ice-cream) Double, salted carmel and Rocky Road and sat outside listening to the music (band playing at court house) and people watched. Downtown Prescott is just magical and festive in the summer time.
Thank you my smilin girl!! I used to work in that courthouse!! I just love downtown there and all the shops and restaurants. We MUST meet finally and spend some time together. I still have a few close friends there in Prescott and they know I am coming back, so we plan to meet up. But we need to have our own little meeting, just the 2 of us. Maybe we can make it a day in Prescott. That would be wonderful.

tngirl

Old 07-12-2013, 06:58 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,263,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilinpretty View Post

Good for you, smilin'!!! Atta girl! Not too hot at nighttime, huhn? Sometimes I wish I lived in town when I see people walking their dogs or strolling along out in the summer night. (when I'm driving through) Then realize how much I love our quiet area.

Keep on being good to yourself!

Old 07-13-2013, 10:11 AM

1,627 posts, read 3,227,896 times
Tngirl, that sounds lovely, thank you as I look forward to meeting you and spending the day with you when that time comes. I think you will be surprised at the changes you will see when you visit Prescott. A third Super Walmart is being built in PV. New Frontier Plaza is half empty but a new business is going into it that people are excited about called, "Harbor Freight". I see houses starting to be built. The traffic is much heavier I notice. A new road was put in that takes you from Hwy 89 to Hwy 69 in front of New Frontier Plaza. Prescott is a desirable retirement area.

Tami, downtown Prescott is beautiful with the old buildings. I love to visit there on weekends as it is busy and something fun is always happening. When I sat down with my ice cream on side walk Thurs evening, it was delightful summer night and the side walk was busy with people walking their dogs, couples arm and arm, people just strolling and enjoying the weather and I eating my delicious ice cream, savoring every lick and enjoying smiling at people as they walked by.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning