Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2020, 11:43 AM

3 posts, read 1,652 times

Advertisements

Hey all, my name is Mark. I am reading your comments and I know what you are going through. Believe in yourself. You can overcome this.

I lost both my parents in my early 20’s (now im 28). I can say with confidence that i deal with it well now. I want to help people like us and maybe you feel like replying to two simple questions. It might help you to gain some clarity. Excuse me if it's inappropriate, feel free to ignore. Take care.

1. As someone who lost a parent(s)/ family member, what are the 2 biggest struggles you’re dealing with?

2. Regarding your loss, what would you wish for more than anything else?

I wish you all the best on your journey in life.(L) I'm sure we all can relate to one another which helps the healing. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Last edited by Mark Coz; 03-21-2020 at 12:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2020, 04:53 PM

32,944 posts, read 36,386,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Coz View Post
Hey all, my name is Mark. I am reading your comments and I know what you are going through. Believe in yourself. You can overcome this.

I lost both my parents in my early 20’s (now im 28). I can say with confidence that i deal with it well now. I want to help people like us and maybe you feel like replying to two simple questions. It might help you to gain some clarity. Excuse me if it's inappropriate, feel free to ignore. Take care.

1. As someone who lost a parent(s)/ family member, what are the 2 biggest struggles you’re dealing with?

2. Regarding your loss, what would you wish for more than anything else?

I wish you all the best on your journey in life.(L) I'm sure we all can relate to one another which helps the healing. Feel free to share your thoughts.
I wish that I lived closer to my few remaining family members. I live near my son, but the others are far away.

Old 03-23-2020, 10:33 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
I wish I still had some family LEFT.

Old 03-24-2020, 02:29 PM

3 posts, read 1,652 times
Thank you for taking the time to reply. The hard part about it is, accepting. Accepting what is. Remeber to all, you are a whole life. You yourself, are a complete life. Something happened in your environment. Not with your life. Realise trutly.

Old 04-17-2020, 12:09 AM

8,180 posts, read 6,931,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I wish I still had some family LEFT.
same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning