Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2022, 12:35 PM

938 posts, read 1,227,996 times

Advertisements

"I DON'T CARE". Three words that are said in frustration. The truth is that it's hard to accept but many who say it really mean it. Your computer goes a bit nutsy when in the middle of an important document you labor intensely to correct the problem and complete the task. It's so frustrating that you come to the point that "YOU JUST DONT CARE" but you do. Life is much like that. Raising a child. It's not easy. You may think everything is grand until that day you learn it's not all that grand. Life seems to be more complicated now when growing up. Don't get me wrong life then had its challenges. You grow to be that person who never gives up or the one who is tired of trying or somewhere in between. Webster could have this as the definition of frustration. So many lives taken. -- you think. Maybe he or she just didnt care. An autocratic leader attacks his neighbor -- maybe he just didnt care. A US politician at its highest level almost creates civil war -- maybe he just didnt care. Your child just wont listen -- maybe he just doesnt care. He kills tens of people -- may he just didnt care. We look how to protect against when we should be looking at how to make them "do care". Its tough but if you suspect someone just doesnt care try to do something about it or you can just don't care. Change this attitude and you just might change the world around us.

Old 07-20-2022, 01:00 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,217,168 times
My wife and I raised a daughter. We never thought things were grand, but for the most part, things were great. She was a pretty easy kid to parent and has turned into a person we are proud to call our daughter. So, for what it's worth, "I DO CARE".

I worked raising fish for 35 years. I cared about the environment, wanted to protect wild fish, but provided fish for people to catch. I'm retired, but I still care about the environment. I walk every day and pick up trash because I care about clean roads. Bottom line......"I CARE"

Old 07-20-2022, 02:35 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Not appropriate for Grief & Morning
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning