Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Job Openings

Group Created by JavisAtdrc

This is where we can share job openings that may be available.

View All Members Showing 10 of 146 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 51
  1. MsGood45
    04-16-2023 06:59 AM - permalink
    MsGood45
    @highSera Are you still looking for a virtual assistant for your business?
  2. highSera
    03-14-2023 01:10 AM - permalink
    highSera
    Hi, I'm looking for virtual assistances who can help me with my business.
    If you're interested in work at home opportunities and hungry enough to begin now Please contact me. I'm looking forward to chat with you.
  3. Fuadkay
    09-09-2022 04:56 PM - permalink
    Fuadkay
    Looking for a job. Any help or recommendation please?
  4. Mx07z
    03-22-2022 12:59 AM - permalink
    Mx07z
    Online per hour based customer service,hotline work is suppose to be #1 priority for CA residents, especially for rural areas like Kern County. Can't stress this enough. I keep trying to find answers & seek. Do help & reply or skype if know how.
  5. iprime
    02-16-2022 08:25 AM - permalink
    iprime
    Figured this would be a good place to post this. IPrime is hiring for multiple positions and the jobs are remote. Don't know how long being remote will last for but we don't see anyone coming into the office anytime soon. There are positions open in all states. I will list the positions available positions below. HR would be the ones to call and schedule the interviews if they feel that the candidate would be a good fit. If interested in any of the positions, let me know so that I can give you a more detailed job description for the particular position.

Accounts Manager,

Procurement manager,

Administrative Support,

Customer Care representative,

Social Media Admin,

Data Entry.

So which do you think suits your experience?
  6. Juddie
    02-10-2022 08:39 AM - permalink
    Juddie
    Having a good CV is essential for full-time jobs, part-time, internal, external, promotions, new jobs, career changes, internships and work experience placements - wherever an employer or decision-maker is short-listing or interviewing or selecting applicants.
    Short-listed and successful candidates are invariably the people who provide employers with the best CVs and best covering letters.
    Fiverr is the most famous freelancing platform with almost every service at very affordable prices(from $5).
    Join Fiverr by clicking this link
    https://bit.ly/3JgAyjH
  7. Williamsolomon
    09-01-2021 10:59 AM - permalink
    Williamsolomon
    WORK OPPORTUNITY
    work opportunity in Florida, they need urgent driver, and a manager. Apply TODAY.
    https://shrinke.me/ErvazxkW
  8. Sreysrey
    08-31-2021 09:01 PM - permalink
    Sreysrey

A saving plan for today. No more traditional saving where it grow very slowly and need monthly deposit. This new saving plan only need a ONE TIME Deposit and let your money grow.
    A new program that is by invitation only that helps you save up for your future fast in 2-5 years.
    People emailing me that this is too good to be true. It does sounds like it but if you don't check it out, you will miss the boat
  9. Sreysrey
    04-30-2021 09:44 PM - permalink
    Sreysrey
    Job Posting: Medicare Hedis Consultant
    Work Opportunity in USA! Training, back office, your own website, flexible schedule, Work remotely.

First, No experience and license needed to do this Medicare program.
    Second, You will make great income just doing part time.

Listen to the webinar here https://www.gomarketingsuccess.com/recording
  10. Zeshan Adams
    03-19-2021 08:01 AM - permalink
    Zeshan Adams
    Hello,
    Hope all of you are doing great.

I am a Certified Resume Writer and also a Professional Recruiter with 6+ years of experience in HR. I have edited 700+ resumes so far. Reach out to me if you want to stand out among others and get a job you deserve.