Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

people search

Group Created by poconopastor

looking for family or friends we havent seen in a long time and lost contact with

View All Members Showing 10 of 280 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 5 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 187
  1. Dmazz87
    11-27-2021 03:40 PM - permalink
    Dmazz87
  2. rsagro
    08-31-2020 02:06 PM - permalink
    rsagro
    Attention: Anyone that wants a strategy for building True, Long-Term Wealth, and not a “get-rich-quick” scheme.

Let’s face it—growing up, you were probably sold a story that went something like this …

Sure, once upon a time that may have held some truth … for your parents or your parents parents.

You see, when they were growing up, lifetime job security, home ownership, and a comfortable retirement were practically guaranteed.

Back then, people needed very little schooling to get a good job, and once they did, they were usually set … for life.

More importantly, people’s income kept pace with the rate of inflation, and they were able to afford kids, a home with a 2-car garage, and a new Cadillac

… All on just one income.
    Compare that to now.
    Today, many businesses want you to have a Master’s degree just for an entry-level job!

And unfortunately, that degree’s out of reach for most people unless they’re willing to take on crushing, massive debt OR they’re loaded enough to have $100,000 sitting around.

And even if you are lucky enough to afford college, your salary won’t go nearly as far as it once did.

You can blame astronomical inflation for that … while the costs of housing, day care, higher education, and medical expenses have skyrocketed, wages haven’t.

Meaning, that every month, you’re forced to make the same dollars stretch further and further.

Of course, that makes it virtually impossible for you to ever get ahead.

And, here’s the real kicker—while you have to work your butt off to have the very same things that came easily to your parents, there’s no “pot of gold” waiting for you at the end of it all.

Where Social Security was once considered a reliable retirement safety net, there’s a good chance it won’t be around by the time you’re ready to collect.

All this boils down to one thing--you and I were given a raw deal.

We were told that by hard work alone, we could get ahead.

It’s understandable. I mean our parents probably believed the same thing.

For them, it was true.
    These days? Not so much.
    We’re living in a very different world, where the traditional path to success just doesn’t cut it anymore…

You can do all the “right” things—go to college, get a job, work hard--and still never experience the financial success previous generations took for granted.

That’s why you need to work smarter, not harder. Working smarter is the only way you’ll ever experience true financial freedom.

So, what does “working smarter” actually mean?

Well, in today’s world, it means you need to be your own boss.That’s the fastest path for building true wealth—because you’ll never manage to do it with measly 4% annual raises.

Don’t believe me?

Statistics show that people who work for themselves are four times more likely to be millionaires than those who work for someone else.

Meaning, that by going into business for yourself, you stand a
    400% better chance of becoming a
    Millionaire

Then, if you’re like most people,
    it was immediately followed by all the
    reasons you can’t start your own business:

Not enough money

Not enough time

Not enough know-how

Not enough security

Sound familiar?

That’s how most people view entrepreneurship.

They allow their fears and doubts to hold them back from reaching their full financial potential.

That’s a HUGE mistake, and I’m going to tell you why.

Do you know what one of the biggest regrets of the elderly is?

It’s that they wish they had taken more career chances…that rather than allowing fear to dictate their professional choices, they’d pursued their dreams.

In fact, the richest man in the entire world, Jeff Bezos can be quoted saying the following when asked about why he decided to leave his stable, high paying job to start Amazon.com.

"I knew that if I failed at building
    Amazon, I wouldn't regret that,
    but I knew the one thing I might
    regret is never trying."
    Listen up, folks. You only get one life--this is it.

If you’re slaving away in a go-nowhere job that’ll never offer you financial freedom, imagine how you’ll feel 5 years from now, 10 years from now, 20 years from now when you’re still doing the same thing.

The only way things will change is if you have the courage to do something different.

You CAN change your life

You CAN experience true financial freedom

You CAN discover the thrill that comes with being your own boss.

You just need some guide … someone who can help you navigate all the ins and outs of Become your own boss., so you don’t:

If any one wants a free guide then please enroll yourself by click here and get your step by step free video tutorial
    bit.ly/3kFm29P
  3. Umam18
    08-30-2020 07:20 AM - permalink
    Umam18
    https://shrinke.me/Umam hey guys check this diet plan of versatile Vicky for amazing results
  4. HeidRam
    10-25-2019 11:12 AM - permalink
    HeidRam
    Hello. I do not have a lot to go on for this search. All I have is, the first name is Sergio, he is 51 years old, works and lives in Munich as an Oil and Gas Engineer. I do not know which company he works for. I have pics if needed. I need to find him due to an urgent matter.
  5. Hammondhacks
    10-12-2019 05:19 AM - permalink
    Hammondhacks
    Contact for hack service
    I bet you will search the entire internet and not find you a reliable hacker as i have been through ordeals, but that changed moments ago when i finally got my project in motion at a reasonable pricing with updates provided at intervals. I guess this is where i stop with respect to searchin the vast internet and not getting what i want.I would be kind enough to recommend my solution.
    * Web Hacking
    * Email Hacking {gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, facebook etc.}let catch that cheating partner
    * Mobile Hacking
    * Network Hacking
    * Score Upgrade
    * Remover Of Name From Driving Record.
    * Online Banking Hacking
    * Password Hacking
    * Criminal Record
    * Sale Credit Card
    * Sales Of Bank Login

Email:jeremyhammondhacks@gmail.com
  6. smartsingle66
    10-10-2019 11:32 PM - permalink
    smartsingle66
    I'm looking for a man named Wolfgang Roether in Germany. He would be around mid 50's and is a grandfather of a baby boy a few months old. He has 3 living siblings(1 sister and 2 brothers) and a sister who passed away about 3 years ago in Arizona.He has a brother that was married in Pennsylvania but now divorced and lliving in Florida with his daughter,20 yrs old. His mother, Vera, is living in Arizona with her husband that is ill. Please help me find him.
  7. KattyCat95
    10-10-2019 04:58 AM - permalink
    KattyCat95
    would you like to look at me right now?==>http://dateme.su/boobs18hd
  8. Hcheree78
    11-12-2018 01:49 AM - permalink
    Hcheree78
    My name is Heather Reynolds from colleyville Texas, I'm 40 - my deceased dad's name is Leslie Reynolds. I have an older half sister but not sure how much- thinking approx 5 yrs older. Saw a pic after my grandma died and my dad would not tell me, just wanted to know how I found out
  9. stryker.pi
    08-29-2018 06:37 AM - permalink
    stryker.pi
    How to get a job a Private Investigator:
    A decade ago this field was a quite an obscure profession. However, with the media and marketing in this digital world, Private Investigator https://www.strykerinvestigations.co...-investigator/ are now broadcast and now advertising their services to the general public. Likewise, finding a local Private Investigator is as easy as typing the term into your preferred search engine and presto a list appears. Now on to the question at hand, how to get a job a Private Investigator? If you have already obtained training at a local PI school that might help, but that isn’t the key factor. The most important factor is finding an investigation company that provides nationwide investigation services in Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud or provides financial investigation like Asset Search investigations and forensic accounting. They will probably have open positions advertised or posted on their website. In the insurance defense industry, nationwide investigation companies hire field investigators, and most companies train new hires. You will be required to work holidays and weekends and sit in a car all day. That in itself can be extremely difficult depending on the climate in your area. In the US the southwest is extremely hot during the summer, and the north is extremely cold… not to mention not getting breaks. So try looking for a job as a field investigator, and that will be a great starting point. The message was approved and posted by Stryker Investigation Services https://www.strykerinvestigations.com/
  10. reynescabruner
    07-26-2018 04:10 AM - permalink
    reynescabruner
    Hello everyone!! Pleasure to be with this group. Anyone here lives in Marietta, GA?