Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Law of Attraction business opportunity

Group Created by sparky001

Like minded people that are believers in the Law of Attraction. Interested in Self Development and growth want to live a life of abundance and have a desire to help others do the same.

View All Members Showing 10 of 48 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Business Guy
    07-05-2019 06:48 AM - permalink
    Business Guy
    Hi, my name is Brian.

I've noticed that this group is about business and self development, and realized you guys might be very interested in what I have to offer.

I have a contact that teaches yoga classes (which I've started doing myself last year), and figured people who are interested in self development would love it. If you are interested feel free to reply to me so we can keep this conversation going ��
  2. Shaymac13
    06-01-2019 07:27 AM - permalink
    Shaymac13
    Business Opportunity: I'm looking for self-starters who are trainable, to work with me in a growing field. You must be 18+ by state law, however, I do prefer those with life experience. You also must have your own transportation. If you like helping people then I have a career for you. Our business is recession resistant, you won't be outsourced, laid off or fired.

No selling
    No inventory
    Nothing to buy
    No cold-calling

Work part time or full time, you choose your own hours, how many hours, and location.

If this interests you, visit my website for more information and to complete a simple application. http://www.publicadjuster-Carolinas.com
  3. Cedric Burl
    01-07-2015 04:54 PM - permalink
    Cedric Burl
    I am open to learn more about some of the business opportunities and tactics used to promote them. I am a big believer in the Law of Attraction.
  4. benjamin7
    01-03-2015 05:12 AM - permalink
    benjamin7
    We lead the industry in cleaning bank stained notes from pink to black dyed currency. Our main line of products and services serve the financial industry as a whole, where our main clients are banks and humanitarian organisation individual companys and parties are welcome too. We are one of world's leading SSD Automatic Solution, Vectrol Paste, TTZ Universal Solution, Zuta S4, Castrox Oxide HQ45, SSD Solution PK 58 distributor and manufacturer

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:

SSD SOLUTION
    SSD Supreme Solution
    D6 SSD universal Solution
    D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58
    CONSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-
    ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER
    VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE
    THE TESTING DOSES
    AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES
    CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS
    TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS

For Any Inquiries contact :

Contact Name:
    Mr.dr benjamin morris
    Email:globalcurrencycleaning00@gmail.com
    Direct Phone:+201128009064
    skype benjamin.morris971
  5. Busy Venture
    12-26-2014 01:12 PM - permalink
    Busy Venture
    this is the required proposal format need.

I. COMPANY

Define the company in one concrete sentence

II. PROBLEM

Describe the problem of the customer
    Describe how the customer deals with the problem currently

III. SOLUTION

List your company’s position to make the customer’s life better
    Show where your company sits in the market
    Provide case studies

IV. WHY NOW

Put your industry in context, why is now the right time for your company?
    What are the recent trends that would make your company successful?

V. MARKET SIZE

Profile the customer/market you will cater to
    Provide numbers showing the TAM SAM and SOM

VI. COMPETITION

Who are your competitors?
    What are your advantages?

VII. PRODUCT

Provide your product lineup
    Describe your development road map

VIII. BUSINESS MODEL

Revenue model
    Pricing
    Average account size and/or lifetime value
    Sales & distribution model
    Customer/pipeline list

IX. TEAM

Founders & Management
    Board of Directors/Advisers

X. FINANCIALS

P&L
    Balance sheet
    Cash flow
    Cap table
    The deal

i can always use a little help.

Thanks
  6. Busy Venture
    12-26-2014 12:42 PM - permalink
    Busy Venture
    im still working on my first proposal. its a lot of research and more research and i still get the occasional brain fart. I could use a little help keep my creative ideas going.
    here is were im stuck i have the answers i just cant seem to get the wording right.

What are the recent trends that would make your company successful?
  7. KalexanMCA
    12-15-2014 04:52 PM - permalink
    KalexanMCA
    Good evening,

Looking for a Job? Are you 18yrs old or older? Well today is your day to become apart of great opportunity that has had several life changing storys for many people who where looking for a dramatic change in there lifestyle an pay. You can create your own story starting today. Visit MCA (Motor Club of America) for general information, if this sounds like a opportunity you would like to become apart of click the link at the end of the website, if you have any questions feel free to click my profile and email me directly. We can't wait to work with you.
  8. Busy Venture
    12-12-2014 10:33 AM - permalink
    Busy Venture
    I just started to write my very first bushiness proposal.
    is anyone experienced? I will accept good help anytime.
  9. pascalbayonne
    09-30-2014 07:17 PM - permalink
    pascalbayonne
    i love the book think and grow rich. a Must read. Growing rich in faith, in love
  10. Sophmicas
    09-29-2014 08:40 AM - permalink
    Sophmicas
    We are an investment Research Company and we undertake the services of assisting prospective companies and individuals to satisfactorily meet the needs of their capital investment abroad. In this view, we wish to solicit for your assistance to explore investment opportunities in your country in areas of real estate development, Timber, tourism or investing in your company.

Your advice and recommendations in this respect will be welcomed enabling us to handle diligently all aspect of our investment operations in your country. We have substantial amount of US Dollars for this project and will be made available after all negotiations are completed and agreement signed.

Looking forward to your positive response and counting on your anticipated co-operation.