Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Parents of Teenagers

Group Created by TalkCharlotte

Parents that want to discuss their latest adventures of parenting teenagers. From mood swings to letting them go. Every child is so unique- all parents need support to get them through these years.

View All Members Showing 10 of 12 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Jvhub45
    05-19-2020 03:38 PM - permalink
    Jvhub45
    Good news guys, check this out https://shrinkme.io/jvhub-45_
  2. BabaCheema
    05-07-2020 09:12 PM - permalink
    BabaCheema
    Being father of three kids, I am trying to explore the role fathers need to play in parenting; here are my blogs:
    https://babacheema.wordpress.com
  3. Mom76
    08-30-2015 10:15 AM - permalink
    Mom76
    Hello,
    I need some advice here. I have a 18 year old that started dating a 16 year old only a few months ago. At first we had a descent relationship with with significant other but after time went on red flags have come up. We have found out thru some mutual friends of theirs that she has a way of manipulating him into thinking everything is his fault, guilt him into giving his debit card to make big purchases, scratches him enough to leave marks, punches him arm just to see his muscle spasm, embarrasses him in front of his friends, and has said to me that every moment that they are working or at school they need to be together. He has even put off going to college because she wants him to stay in town and he has lost some friends due to the relationship. They got into this nasty habit of wanting to stay over night at each other's houses (he still lives with me) all the time. Being he is 18 and she is only 16 I told them that sleepovers were not necessary and they need to go home and sleep in their own beds. She gave me a piece of her mind and since then has not spoken to me and is telling my son that I am just trying to keep them apart and ruin their lives. I am at a loss here and don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice?