Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Exclusive Health and Beauty Products

Group Created by virginia lebron

A friend of mine will be introducing exclusive health and beauty products ,and I know you will be very interested.
Experience the ultimate in age reversal skin care,helping skin act up to 15 years younger.

View All Members Showing 10 of 49 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. lixian
    06-02-2022 03:01 AM - permalink
    lixian
    Some of my thoughts after the outbreak in Shanghai

With monkeypox in the United States and COVID-19 around the world, after the epidemic in Shanghai, it is estimated that those so-called experts will no longer dare to say that they should relax or learn from the West. To be honest, The implementation of many measures should stick to China's own characteristics. Take COVID-19 prevention as an example, we should stick to China's previous epidemic prevention policies and not learn from the West. Because our national conditions are different, and the cultural environment is also different. But if you don't consider about these actual situations, and blindly learn from others, you will obviously only accept bad results.
    Although everyone has criticized the grassroots level of the Shanghai government a lot, I still want to defend it. In the final analysis, the emergence of many problems is not because the grassroots in Shanghai is too bad, but there are really shortage of manpower. All individual care needs to consume manpower. When the grassroots organization has no manpower and the entire system lacks resources, it can only give priority to implementing basic strategies, and there is no manpower to take special care of individual needs. Individual care can be done very well, as long as there are enough people.
    Moreover, it is only in the face of death that we learn how fragile and precious life is. Once a life is lost, it can never be retrieved. Therefore, each of our lives should be respected and treated fairly. No matter how big the political achievements and interests are, they cannot be equated with how small the death rate is. In the face of major disasters, epidemics, wars and other death threats, people will certainly show a lot of human changes , making people feel the world is bad, or let people be grateful. Honestly, in the face of disaster, human nature is the most easy to reveal the truth, perhaps only through such a disaster, to let us see the nature of friendship, love, affection, and everyone around us.
  2. Laouss
    05-09-2022 11:42 AM - permalink
    Laouss
  3. Dalal said
  4. BeenaB
    03-23-2022 11:22 AM - permalink
    BeenaB
    Hi Beautiful people,
    Try these trending free Keto recipes to lose weight. These are free and proven result. For detailed information please visit this page.https://bit.ly/3NdZbk2
    Stay safe, be healthy.
  5. HopeT1
    02-20-2022 06:32 PM - permalink
    HopeT1
    A good diet, the perfect remedy for a perfect skin https://shrinke.me/4BXd
  6. Carnesy
    09-30-2021 07:57 AM - permalink
    Carnesy
    I was wondering if you guys should check some stuff I have with me here it's pretty cool and it's free https://shrinke.me/HBlbb
  7. Carnesy
    09-30-2021 07:56 AM - permalink
    Carnesy
    Hello am new here am carnesy hope am welcome
  8. Ben01
    09-29-2021 10:37 PM - permalink
    Ben01
    Want to learn how to meal prep? Check this video out!
    https://shrinke.me/RMlr
  9. Its.justm.me.
  10. Its.justm.me.
    09-24-2021 10:29 PM - permalink
    Its.justm.me.
    Hey guys you should check this out (cool stuf)