Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 06:26 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQBE45 View Post
Another guy who would bring a handgun to a rifle, shotgun fight!
I just re-read this quote of yours....

Are you ignorant? You continue to change the situation and then blame me because I reacted to your question. But you continue to change the question.

If I was told I was going to be in a shotgun fight in 4 hours, I would not bring a pistol.....however, in that same situation, I MIGHT bring my long range rifle...and just take the dude out.....but that is knowing what is coming before hand...

You have ruined your reputation, with smart ass/very ignorant comments.

I'm even sure that you will turn this post in because you don't want other people to see it...

Good for you, I really enjoyed talking to you....but you have failed in this thread...and can provide nothing of what you say...just a bunch of videos.

Have fun, I'll take my $140 pistol and the other $350+ and buy ammo.....while you would have a gun and no ammo....

Old 07-14-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post
I'm gonna ignore the Blowhard. he claims to have been in a gunfight,but I doubt it. I think he's a jr Gunkid wannbe mall ninja rat More then likely is about 10 years old and gets all these videos off the internet MUCH like all his info of super duper killer guns [mostly his plastic toy gun collection cause mommy says he aint old enough to get a BB gun yet]

MAYBE when the child does growup he MIGHt be able to have real guns and THEN he'll have some idea how they work. I guess till then he'll be safe with his toy guns. So long little boy talk to me whan you grow up and become a man.
Yep!!

Old 07-15-2011, 05:54 AM

Quote:
No, both you tag-team clowns ruined yours! I reread through this thread. It's a freakin' ambush. Ambush away, that won't help you on the street when you are OUT of your house. Or is it a trailer?

‪TEAM GLOCK Sevigny Abbate Rogers 2‬‏ - YouTube

Ambush?

Ha ha....you must be what, 10? You came into this thread bashing the Hi-Point and not looking at what was being said.

You are the only person in this thread that is answering their own posts....look at post 35 - 37...your talking to yourself...

You cannot show me 1 post in here where I said it was better than any of the other pistols you talked about...I said for the price and the torture test it went through it will do as a night stand gun.

Then you show up and it's all about the money, then the gun, then the person....you cannot even make up your own mind in this very thread?

You have yet to answer a question, you post another video:

Quote:
My next question, how come you won't answer a question?

chucksnee: so provide proof?

CQBE45: well look at this video.

chucksnee: That video has nothing to do with the proof I asked you for.

CQBE45: Well, look at this video.

chucksnee:not what I asked you for.

CQBE45: Here is another video.

chucksnee: Do you understand the question?

CQBE45: Here is a video that has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about...but it's cool....

chucksnee: How about answer a question?
CQBE45: Well in this video.....
Go ahead and continue to think your better than everyone else, and we know so because you have told us in this thread many times that you are better than everyone else....

MODS, please lock this thread or delete it. It's been ruined by someone who is 10 years old.

Quote:
OUT of your house. Or is it a trailer?
See even here your saying your better than everyone else....I live in a 2400 sqft brick house....what do you live in? as bad as you are it must be at least a 5,000 sqft house....and you'll tell us that...so it must be true....

Buhh buy...

Old 07-15-2011, 04:19 PM

This is just too funny....I'll stay here as long as this guy say he is better than everyone else....

‪Glock 36 Malfunction‬‏ - YouTube

‪Glocks don't malfunction!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?‬‏ - YouTube

‪Broken Glock‬‏ - YouTube

‪Busted Glock 22‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-15-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Since you are incapable of posting a simple YouTube, I will do it for you.
Good for you, you have figured out the internet....but that video may have been posted in the link I supplied....

Quote:
You continue to avoid me and my challenges.
What challenges? The only thing you have provided is how big your head is and your better than everyone else....

Quote:
I also know that you are lucky if you fire 50 rounds every three to six months.... maybe longer.
Does that mean I cannot a continue to shoot all round from my Hi-Point in an 8 inch pie plate....

Quote:
Hell, if you even bothered to go to the range very often, you would clearly see EVERYONE elses quality firearms and what they are capable of or can do. You would also know that it wasn't your Hi-Point.
Here is where you ignorance show..if you will read, you will know, that not only do I have Hi-Point...but I have other quality pistols and guns....but your to ignorant to see that....and it is obvious in this thread....

Quote:
That would be if you were shooting with experts and seasoned shooters such as myself.You would shoot your stuff and keep your mouth shut. When you left, you could hang your head and whine or something. We wouldn't care, just stop talking all the smack!
Not really, what you guys would be saying is, man for a $140 pistol....it shoots and hits the target, from 10 - 20 steps all the time...

Quote:
I never said everyone can afford the best.
Nope, all you have said that you won't be able to shoot or hit your target....and don't bet your life on a Hi-Point.....so, your saying it's junk and for another $350 you can have a glock....

Quote:
Those poor folks don't go around mouthing off for what they don't have a clue on either.
Nope, we have never said anything in this thread about how great a Hi-Point is, all we said is that it will shoot and continue to shoot....

Quote:
Sure you want this deleted. It makes you look like a damn fool.
Nope, I want it deleted, because you are making a fool of yourself and have turned this thread into a Hi-Point is useless thread....and you must have a gun that is worth more than$400 to protect yourself...

Quote:
You know I have been at this probably longer than you are alive.
I'm 40, but what the heck does your age have ANYTHING to do with how good you are? If you have been doing this longer than I've been alive, all that means is you are old....

Quote:
Am I getting to you yet son? My waders aren't high enough for all the bulls*** in this thread.
Not a chance....but it is VERY obvious in this thread, that that gun owners of Hi-Point have gotten to you....

Quote:
Sooo anyways.... you will see in this YouTube a malfunction right off the bat. You better do some scrambling, or you are already dead.
Yep, never said it was a SIG or anything else...you have said that not me....

Quote:
The accuracy is sub-par at best as you can clearly see.
Never said it was to compared to anything else....you did that...see your flaws yet?

Quote:
This also has a water test. The handgun isn't even left in the water, much less shot in it like the GLOCK.
Yea, to bad....but your glock won't do it either UNLESS it is modified....you even said that...price has nothing to do with it...so you have failed...

Quote:
He pulls it out and shakes it off then it is rendered inoperable just as I suspected. This video also features idiots doing the tests. The end clearly shows their incompetence and careless handling as well as misuse of firearms. The dumbass kid with the gangsta lean is about the worst I've seen in quite some time. That kind of behavior fits the people who would buy and use such a weapon perfectly. I wouldn't buy into much of what they say at the end with their antics and stunts they pull. They're F***ING IDIOTS! You crack me up JR. So does your buddy!
See, the video is making fun of all you anti Hi-point guys you cannot even see they are mocking people exactly LIKE YOU!!!

Quote:
After you saw me balance a dime on the end of my AR-15/M-16 while dry firing, and NOT drop it off, that might help you.

HA ha......yes I learned that in the military also....and the barrel of an M-16 is SO much smaller than a dime....I cannot even believe you brought that up......No wait I can....cause your better...

Quote:
It might also help you watch me anchor my nose on the charge handle for a secure and consistent sight picture and hold.
Standard in military training....but I bet you didn't think I would know that....if you'll go to the military threads....you see I'm retired military....

Quote:
You don't learn stuff like that at beginners 101 for dummies. You figure it out Ace!
You learned it, so everything is achievable....you have proved it!!

Old 07-15-2011, 06:01 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,009,789 times
Quote:
You've just been Thunderstruck. All from a surgeon with bullets! This is actually pretty fun!
Why are you endlessly spamming the gun related threads with inane back to back posts?

You've made a few decent points but they've been buried by the endless stream of self aggrandizing drivel in your non-stop procession of pointless posts. You've all but killed several interesting threads with your unsolicited monologue.

Last edited by outbacknv; 07-15-2011 at 07:07 PM..

Old 07-15-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
You have answer or EXCUSE for everything, don't you? All of this and the kids up the road who did three and out with honors are miles smarter than you. They knew better and were taught, as well as I, before they took their first ****. If you really did own high quality firearms, why the hell would you be sticking up for a damn Hi-Point in the first place? You wouldn't be caught dead with one and would have bowed out long ago. Once again, LAUGHABLE!
You cannot answer a question, when your ready to have an adult talk, we can talk..

Quote:
We haven't even really touched base with the S&W M&P series or HK line yet. You would be choking on their dust just the same. How about my two CZ-75Bs? One all stainless and one blued? Those are some damn fine combat pistols if I ever owned ALL of them too. Save yourself the embarrassment guy. You've been OUTDONE!
Of course not, because the S&W is better than everything owned..

Quote:
Just for giggles, I own THREE HK P7s. All three are Grade 1 and like new. One of those would be the one I would want you to take from me. You'll never figure out how to work it! LMAO
So, in your own words, you won a gun for giggles...why is that...because it is low priced?

Quote:
You've just been Thunderstruck. All from a surgeon with bullets! This is actually pretty fun!
Thunderstruck by stupidity....

So, why have you not answered a question yet? I don't see anything that resembles an answer.....but I guess you maybe one of those kids not brought up in a house....

But keep up your improvement of your post count! Cause your doing good at that.....

Old 07-15-2011, 07:57 PM

2 posts, read 2,838 times
My Hi-POINT has functioned well for over 20,000 rounds of various brands of ammo as well as hand loads.
My carry gun is a HI-POINT in .45 automatic. I shoot at least 600 rounds a month.
My HI-POINT is AMERICAN MADE with a lifetime no quibble warranty if they are such junk the company would have folded years ago.So how's that for performance? Next question.

Old 07-16-2011, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Do you even know what a HK P7 PSP is?
Gee......again, showing your better than everyone else....just keep thinking that....

Quote:
Something tells me you don't.
as always WRONG!!!!

Quote:
I think you would have trouble without a manual as well. How about breaking it down? Hell, if you know how to make it fire even!
Well, your thinking again, that's the problem!

Quote:
It was supposed to be a joke anyway! You don't have much of a sense of humor, do you? That is as long as you are making people believe that you are somehow right or superior.
I have a dull dry sense of humor....but if your telling me that you were trying to be funny...your are much worse than me....

Maybe you should re-read the thread, no where did I say I was better than anyone....now, on the other hand you have completely put every person down in this thread....

Quote:
What questions haven't I answered? What...... the one about the SIG getting crushed? Hell, I don't know, I didn't make the freakin' video!
One of many....go back and read....you seem to be the great one here..

Quote:
What does it matter anyway? A Hi-Point has been outclassed more times than you can read!
See, here is the problem. I Never said it could NOT be outclassed, I'm gonna refresh your memory with my first post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Check out these videos,

MODS, I am attaching a link to another website thread........if needed delete and I will take care of it....

Hi Point the movie, day of judgement
Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
People make me laugh, are these videos "untrue"...

I have a .40, and will shoot against anyone...with a Kimber, Sig, or just name it....

Will I beable to shoot one bullet through the next bullet hole...maybe not...But I guarantee that at the furtherist distance in my house...about 20-25 steps...an 8 inch pie plate, I can put just as many bullets in that plate as you...all day long....

When your Sig, Kimber gets dirty from firing....and stops firing, the Hi-point will keep shooting....

As for a serious piece....what do you consider in the making of a serious piece?

Reliability? Only FTF or FTE was with wolf ammo, don't use it anymore....since then, not a single FTF or FTE.......

Price, does it matter when it goes bang everytime and hits the target?

I have yet to hear ANYONE that has been shot, tell another person who has been shot....Man, I was shot by a Kimber Custom....and the other guy says, Man I was only shot by a Hi-Point....I wish I would have been shot by a Kimber.....

I would also LOVE to see a Kimber or SIG (or just name a high priced gun)go through the same stuff that Hi-Point just went through and still fire...

Now, go back and finish reading....and then tell me where I said ANYTHING about a Hi-Point shooting better than any other pistol....

But you'll have a problem, and you might be reading and re-reading this thread....a little hint....you won't find it....

Old 07-16-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Hell, if I wouldn't have been in this thread, the readers would go off thinking that their tax dollars are being wasted on unnecessary junk and a Hi-Point is in use by counter terrorism units! Not so.... NEVER so!
This has to be the funniest quote of the year....no where in this thread did anyone mention anything about Hi-Point being used by terrorism units....thanks, I really needed the laugh in the morning....your the ONLY person who brought up anything dealing with the military....

Quote:
I don't spam either. Read my stuff closely. That isn't a newb talking.
Yes, we understand your the master and someone from you company call you to talk about guns.....and it has to be true...because you said it!! right...

Quote:
That isn't a mall ninja talking. How the hell does this guy know all this stuff? I've been doing it longer than many of these younger guys have been alive. I'm a serious figure and don't have a problem getting to it. Maybe I shouldn't waste my time with people who don't get it? A lot of my associates would have laughed and would have left them to ramble on and spew rubbish. I don't want people to make a bad choice.
Your something alright, not sure what that is but yes your something. Good for you, you've been doing this a few years....your a serious figure...we understand, you have told us hundreds of time in this thread and more...your associates would have seen a good conversation gone to hell because of you....with all your expertise, it's obvious your better than everyone else and will tell them....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting