Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 05:42 PM

409 posts, read 318,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To the OP, again as many have said you NEVER threaten to shoot anyone....

SandboxQ

I have 40+ years........Not really, but it sounds good....huh..... (I'm only 41, and 21+ in the Army)

Look, o.k., you can out do everyone on this board....you have already told us that....most won't believe you....I don't....and the more you talk like this....makes me think you are not even 15 years old....

You can find absolutely everything you have talked about by a quick Google search......

I would honestly be afraid to be around you at a shooting range....sorry...but that's the truth...
The details I go into proves otherwise Chuck. It's ok, my feelings aren't hurt too bad. Don't be afraid of me Chuck. I just returned from mine doing 25', 35' and 50' rapid fire with my M&P 9C 9mm. 150 rounds worth of MY reloads ON Turdsday (that's today). It's merely your opinion. That's 9mm... WSP primers, Hornady 115 FMJ RN, 5.6 grains Power Pistol, COL 1.100", cases trimmed 0.748". It shot pretty well as always. I moved one in at 10' against the rules to see what would happen. I shot them so fast, the trigger "doubled" a few times from the reset. They were all in the black with 15 witnesses. No need to go into any further details. I've lost my respect and will just keep it to myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2012, 06:52 PM

827 posts, read 1,672,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandboxQ View Post
The details I go into proves otherwise Chuck. It's ok, my feelings aren't hurt too bad. Don't be afraid of me Chuck. I just returned from mine doing 25', 35' and 50' rapid fire with my M&P 9C 9mm. 150 rounds worth of MY reloads ON Turdsday (that's today). It's merely your opinion. That's 9mm... WSP primers, Hornady 115 FMJ RN, 5.6 grains Power Pistol, COL 1.100", cases trimmed 0.748". It shot pretty well as always. I moved one in at 10' against the rules to see what would happen. I shot them so fast, the trigger "doubled" a few times from the reset. They were all in the black with 15 witnesses. No need to go into any further details. I've lost my respect and will just keep it to myself.

And all I did was shoot the eye out of a skeeter at a 100 yrds

Old 01-26-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post
And all I did was shoot the eye out of a skeeter at a 100 yrds
Actually Willie, shooting ballons filled full of helium is good practice for moving targets. You will need a RC car or truck of some sort though to move them around. Use different colors and sizes to make it more real.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:19 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
No, nothing to be scared about.....anyone that would say this..is someone to be scared of....you pushed the limit...maybe not your pistol...but you wanted to do something to "SEE what happen"...thats scarry....

Old 01-27-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
No, nothing to be scared about.....anyone that would say this..is someone to be scared of....you pushed the limit...maybe not your pistol...but you wanted to do something to "SEE what happen"...thats scarry....
It's the "rule" of a bunch of 75 to 85 year old .22 LR target competitors. It isn't a LAW! I even used one of their targets to do it. An offical NRA 50ft slow fire pistol target. The black is a 3" RING in the center of a 7 1/4" white ring if you didn't know.

Last edited by SandboxQ; 01-27-2012 at 07:39 AM..

Old 01-27-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
It's the "rule" of a bunch of 75 to 85 year old .22 LR target competitors. It isn't a LAW!
Is that what you want people to say about you when you are that old? With all your knowledge? People change over years....so what the are .22 LR...there is no telling what the have had or still is in their house....

Old 01-27-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Is that what you want people to say about you when you are that old? With all your knowledge? People change over years....so what the are .22 LR...there is no telling what the have had or still is in their house....
You missed the point. These GUYS gave me a target of their own to PROVE YOU wrong!

Old 01-27-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
You missed the point. These GUYS gave me a target of their own to PROVE YOU wrong!
Just because someone gave you a target, does NOT mean they knew you were going to do....

So, let me guess, you went up to these 85 year old men, asked for a target and said BTW, since you don't like the 10 foot rule, well that's what I'm going to do anyway...but thanks for the target....

You can prove me wrong all you want (not that I would believe you anyway)....but the way you act and talk down to people on this board....your words and comments mean nothing....

Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Just because someone gave you a target, does NOT mean they knew you were going to do....

So, let me guess, you went up to these 85 year old men, asked for a target and said BTW, since you don't like the 10 foot rule, well that's what I'm going to do anyway...but thanks for the target....

You can prove me wrong all you want (not that I would believe you anyway)....but the way you act and talk down to people on this board....your words and comments mean nothing....
That's what happens when you used to be on the board of directors! These fellas have all seen me shoot before. They knew what was going to happen. My point, ten feet was no problem at all. That's why I progressed past it many years ago. It's amazing just how much moving out to 25' changes things. Trigger control and sight picture is more important. Let's focus on helping the shooters instead of making this about me, and you being jealous. Please!

Old 01-27-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
That's what happens when you used to be on the board of directors! These fellas have all seen me shoot before. They knew what was going to happen. My point, ten feet was no problem at all. That's why I progressed past it many years ago. It's amazing just how much moving out to 25' changes things. Trigger control and sight picture is more important. Let's focus on helping the shooters instead of making this about me, and you being jealous. Please!
Ya, know....I've really never thought about using the ignore button...but you're getting pretty close................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting