Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 01:22 PM

792 posts, read 1,170,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
She said go to Sally Beauty supply and get the professional Clairol haircolor. I use the Grey Busters or whatever it's called now, along with 20% ammonia Clairol developer.
I'd like to do that but I don't know what to buy? I'm lost when I go to Sally's...LOL.

Grey busters? Ammonia? Developer?

I usually use Clairol hair color once a month but it fades so quickly!
I received a free sample of John Freida hair color. It's the first permanent hair color I've used in years and I really liked it (other than a bit darker than I thought it should be). But I've heard it's much cheaper to buy the stuff (?) and mix it yourself.
Maybe you can PM me so I don't hijack this thread.
Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 05:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,731 times
check this post to get a brief intro of best hair color brand: [url=http://www.howto3000.com/several-best-hair-color-brand-recommended-by-professional-people.html]Several Best Hair color Brand Recommended by Professional People - Howto3000.com[/url]

Old 06-02-2013, 06:45 PM

1,406 posts, read 2,715,403 times
My favorite is the Perfect 10 colors.... I was amazed at how well their red-based colors even stayed in longer.

I didn't like John Frieda; it faded faster than most of the others I've used and the results were always mis-matched from the colors on the box.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:53 PM

23,000 posts, read 34,281,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by negativenancy View Post
My favorite is the Perfect 10 colors.... I was amazed at how well their red-based colors even stayed in longer.

I didn't like John Frieda; it faded faster than most of the others I've used and the results were always mis-matched from the colors on the box.
I love Perfect 10 also! But it's getting hard to find, almost everyone has stopped carrying it. Only place I can find it now is Ulta.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:49 PM

4,640 posts, read 11,878,767 times
Default Kelly Van Gogh Master Blend

I've been using Kelly Van Gogh Master blends for months and I love it. In fact, I just recently had my hair professionally dyed to see if I could tell the difference---and I can't. I emailed KVG and sent her my picture and asked for a color recommendation. She emailed me back with a suggestion (different than what I would've gone with it) and it looked amazing. No, I'm not affiliated with this company in any way. I just happen to love the color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care