U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 01:20 AM

56 posts, read 27,804 times

Advertisements

I love the generic Sally Beauty version of Sebastian potion 9. A little bit goes a long way, and it never weighs my hair down or makes it oily.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 02:03 PM

58 posts, read 108,839 times
Maybe your hair likes soy protein instead of silicones or emollients.

Have you tried Alberto V05 Strawberry conditioner with soy protein, mixed with some water in a spray bottle?

I use that conditioner at $1 a bottle. I happen to love the smell.

Old 08-23-2013, 02:41 PM

16,486 posts, read 13,896,924 times
"Leave-in" conditioner.....that's pretty dang gross! Better you than me....

Old 08-29-2013, 11:47 AM

3,388 posts, read 6,013,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
"Leave-in" conditioner.....that's pretty dang gross! Better you than me....
How is that gross?

Some of us have dry hair, and need the extra boost that a leave in can give.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:40 PM

37,662 posts, read 23,708,499 times
I don't know about gross..... but it's very common among women.

I used It's a 10 Miracle on my ends (it's heavier.... though not heavy), and Aphogee on the rest, my hair is down to the bra strap in back and my last cut they commented on how healthy the hair was. On higher humidity days I use the Moroccan hair oil on the bottom half.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 09-06-2013, 09:09 AM

36,765 posts, read 11,989,334 times
I usually use Infusium, too. I add just a bit to towel-dried hair. Also, Rusk has a leave-in conditioner/smoother ( an orange color) that is very light and works well. It's more expensive, but not ridiculously so, and it lasts forever because you don't need to use much.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:44 AM

80 posts, read 193,364 times
I have curly/kinky hair to my shoulders and I use CVS brand detangler as my leave-in conditioner. I just shampoo, spray, comb and towel dry. In between shampoos, I use it to revitalize my curls and re-hydrate. And it's cheaper than the Tresseme products I used to buy. Also, every so often I will do a deep conditioning with mayonnaise, but since I hit peri-menopause and am eating more foods rich in Omega-3 I haven't had to do that as often. Hope this helps!

Old 10-19-2013, 11:38 AM

3,380 posts, read 3,833,648 times
Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner. I use it all
the time.

Old 08-02-2017, 07:21 AM

2 posts, read 581 times
Gnatural All day Leave in Conditioner is Great for adding all day Moisture to keep you hair and scalp dry. It keeps your hair safe that helps in hydrating your natural coils and strengthens the inner hair shaft to prevent hair breakage. It’s a 100% natural care leave in conditioner for your hair. its Price is 10$ and Free shipping available. checkout more : http://tiny.cc/utptmy

Old 08-09-2017, 03:18 PM

27,494 posts, read 17,819,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Flyer View Post
I know you asked about a spray leave-in, but have you ever tried Giovanni cream leave-in?

It's super light and cheap (compared to salon brands)...approximately $8.00 for a bottle and it'll last forever. Just a touch does wonders for my hair. Look for it in health food stores, or the natural product section at Walmart with brands like Burt's Bees, etc. It's also available in some grocery stores.
Thanks for mentioning this! I use Giovanni shampoo and wash out conditioner, but have never run into the leave-in cream. I buy my Giovanni products at Whole Foods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or