Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2015, 06:14 PM

36 posts, read 141,928 times

Advertisements

I was looking for a nice mocha color and found the new wella color tango permanent.

What I usually do is an all over color in permanent and then do a cap with a different color in semi or Demi so it will fade by the time I need to do all over color again.

The mocha will be the lowlights but it's only in permanent.

Any suggestions? I don't want to have it look like a giant mess of crazy with all the permanent shades a few months from now after I have done refreshers a couple of times.

What if I mix with 10 volume?

Do you get what I'm trying to do? Or do you have any other ideas? Thanks! Happy Friday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 06:42 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
I don't care if they call it semi, demi or permanent it is ALL permanent. I have demi in my hair, dark brown, that would not even bleach out and now my hair is ruined. So no, you can't.

Old 12-18-2015, 07:28 PM

36 posts, read 141,928 times
Wow, I don't have that problem. Demi and Semi fades and after 4 weeks its gone. (Except for the ends which just go to a flat color). My hair is probably more porus than yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care