Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 05:11 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times

Advertisements

Well If you want to try this:
Touch Of Grayâ„¢ : Lets you keep some gray
( get it free offer on the site btw)

Most all hair dyes have bad chemicals in them for you.

And oh...I totally forgot!
Have you ever heard of manic panic?
Well its a line of punky colors but they just came out with browns!
It eventually washes out and is less toxic. It conditions your hair.
Your natural color hair shines through the stuff too.
It doesnt look like a halloween hair spray or anything.
Its at the bottom of the page:

"Cobra" or "Nefertiti" color -Amplified Hair Color Cream

Manic Panic Products
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,540 times
Spend your money on good haircuts instead of dye. You will look much better.

Old 08-28-2014, 05:16 PM

1 posts, read 611 times
Hi I have 1 or 2 greys on top of my head but have quiet a few on each side of my temples and few round the back of my head, now here's my question I have really really thick hair been told I'll never go bold, I've purchased just for men auto stop jet black as that's the colour of my hair but my barber says that its safe to use and so do most other people who deal with hair everyday but I'm worried as some people have said that if I start to use the just for men auto stop I'll go bold or it will damage my hair now is this true???

Old 08-28-2014, 05:25 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Whatever happened to those men's formulas that would fade out the grey gradually, and phase in more color?

The color won't damage your hair follicles, don't worry. But some men look really good with grey coming in. Are you sure you need to do anything at all?

Old 08-30-2014, 04:23 AM

181 posts, read 607,463 times
It always looks cheesy when men do it. It you are a man and you color your hair and people either say that you look good, or that they can't tell--they are lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care