Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is armpit hair sexy on good looking men?
Yes, tons of pit hair please! 8 17.39%
Yes but I only like certain colors 1 2.17%
I am neutral 23 50.00%
It is pretty much always gross and needs to be shaved off.. 14 30.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 01:26 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I hate that too ... and pubic hair and butt hair and chest hair and leg hair and arm hair and facial hair. I also don't like bushy eyebrows, hair growing out of a man's ears or out his nostrils. Let's see, did I leave anything out? Got the pubes ... the butt ... arms ... legs ...chest ... OH, here's one - the pits! Hairy armpits!!! Guh-rosssss!!!
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing025.gif (broken link)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing025.gif (broken link) Lmao !!!

I've seen a lot of guys with hair in their ears and nose. I think its nasty.
I also hate hairy hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 09:48 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Anybody ever really taken a good, hard look at Andy Rooney's eyebrows???? All I can say about that is:

Old 10-18-2008, 04:03 AM

285 posts, read 927,673 times
I have been grooming the body hair for about a year and today I personally hate body hair and will continue to groom until I can afford hair removal that is more permanent than shaving. One thing that I do enjoy is the reduction of the offensive body odor.

Old 11-30-2010, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 2,508 times
im a hairy men,but most of girls like smooth boys! they like baby bodyso i have to shave my body hair !if i not,then girls would scare from me .lol lol lol

Old 08-11-2011, 10:10 PM

2 posts, read 3,665 times
Look, I shave pubic hair and butt hair and chest hair and top leg hair and arm pits and facial hair! I don't have a lot of hair in these places anyway, BUT I like to be clean and I think I smell less. A men can keep clean and feel smooth for a lady!

Old 08-14-2011, 12:43 PM

948 posts, read 3,356,950 times
Default I second this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
The hairless male looks artificial and sexless to me. Sort of like Barbie Doll's boyfriend Ken. I prefer those that look male.
I don't want a man with smooth legs--eeck. Too feminine. I love a big, strong, hairy man.

Old 08-15-2011, 02:58 AM

2,035 posts, read 3,352,275 times
I like hair!!

However, i voted neutral becuz i felt the choices went from one extreme to the other. You can trim your pit hair a bit if it's raging out like a bush! But i dont mind any type of hair on a guy. If you use deoderant, and you shower, you wont stink. And whatever "scents" come from you otherwise, are from nature and can actually attract the female

Luckily i grew up during a time when everyone didnt have to be a plucked chicken!!

Grooming is one thing, bare-naked like a baby is another. No thanks. But each person has to do what they like to do - not what someone else thinks they should.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care