U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2010, 11:38 PM

67 posts, read 106,039 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

Could someone tell me if there are any movie theaters near the Patrick Henry Mall? Any Arcades nearby?

Gonna be in the area this week with my family, trying to find something for them to do. Movies are our favorite past time.

Thank you very much in advance,

Viola
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2010, 10:43 AM

134 posts, read 512,935 times
There are several over that way.

Check out the newest one at Peninsula Town Center: Cinebistro, you can dine while you watch plus they have a bowling alley.

For the more traditional experience you can go to AMC24 or Regal Kiln Creek.

Not sure on arcades anymore, if you head up to Williamsburg you should be able to find some touristy stuff such as mini golf and go carts.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:11 PM

6,038 posts, read 9,299,897 times
Isn't there a movie theater in Patrick Henry?

Old 08-05-2010, 01:57 PM

140 posts, read 502,737 times
I think the AMC24 in Hampton is one of the best movie experiences around. It's only 10-15 minutes from the Patrick Henry mall area and worth driving past the Regal Kiln Creek theater in my opinion. They just opened up new theaters in the new Peninsula Town Center called CineBistro, which has food served during the movie and also bowling. I haven't tried it yet, but it has been getting good reviews: http://www.cobbcinebistro.com/peninsula-info.asp

Old 08-06-2010, 03:32 PM

18 posts, read 53,422 times
The AMC24 is really nice, kept up well, and full of good people. I only go there.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:14 AM

371 posts, read 1,110,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
Isn't there a movie theater in Patrick Henry?
Not any more. The theater there has been gone for quite a few years.

I will also give a thumbs up to the AMC Hampton 24. It is a short drive from the Patrick Henry Mall area. The closest thing to an arcade would be the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in the same shopping center as the Hampton AMC theater.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:41 AM

27 posts, read 82,152 times
About 0.3 miles further is the "old" model of the dine in theater, the cinema cafe. Its just down the street from the new one. I like the old charm of that place...they also got an Arcade in their hall, hubby and I played Ms. Pacman there (good old times ) ). We love to go Wednesday when they have most movies for 3.50 that day and a large popcorn for 3.50 too. Cinema Cafe - Hampton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area