Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2011, 05:42 PM

796 posts, read 505,086 times

Advertisements

I know I may be asking for too much considering this is Hampton Roads...but I would like to know where in Norfolk (mid to northern parts), Hampton, Newport News (mid area), Portsmouth (churchland area), or Northern Suffolk (near Harborview/College Dr.) I can find an one to two bedroom apartment that is nice and not outrageous (between 600 to 750). It would be great if the apt had decent parking and a nice closet area. I am looking for an apt that I can feel safe in and it has a low to no crime rate. I work in Newport News near downtown so I need somewhere I can stay that I won't have to drive more than 30 minutes. I am from Norfolk so that is why I included Norfolk plus my parents live here. I don't know much about the apartments in Hampton or Newport News but I am willing to go there or the Churchland area of Portsmouth or nearby area. I saw one apt in Newport News off J Clyde and Jefferson that was called Forrest Court and it was a one bedroom for $595 (came with washer and dryer in each apt, dishwasher, spacious closets, etc.) and they didn't accept section 8 but the surrounding apts look VERY VERY suspect. What do you recommend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area