U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2008, 04:25 PM

7 posts, read 15,773 times

Advertisements

Thank you for taking your time to inquire and hopefully give me some pointers. I WILL BE ARRIVING TO HAMPTON AROUND THE 20TH OF MARCH. It appears I will be in the area of Old Buckroe Rd and Pembroke area.
I am looking for a small house at least 2 bedrooms in a decent area under 700.00. If you see anything would love some tips!
I also am in need of day care. Anyone have some suggestions in that area? She is 3 years old to be 4 in October, is currently in CHRISTIAN DAYCARE now and loves to go to chapel.
Is anyone one in the special needs field? I run a Day Treatment Program with 24 adults mon-fri during the day and would love to stay in my field. Any recommendations or leads on this?
Thank you in advance for any info you can give.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 08:14 PM

20 posts, read 104,328 times
Default Welcome to Hampton!

I'm sorry I don't have any real suggestions for you other than to check the dailypress.com and craigslist for any housing and employment leads.

I just recently moved back to this area in September of 2007. And I finally got a job with the City of Newport News in January. And my daughter attends Kindercare for daycare. I'm currently living with my sister so housing hasn't been an issue. I picked the Kindercare daycare because it was right down the street from sister's house.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:05 PM

7 posts, read 15,773 times
Hi thank you for your reply! I will watch the daily press. I did find a house by Buckroe Beach thanks to my best friend! What I do know is Newport News pays better than city of Hampton so hope that worked good for you!
Thank God for Family and friends! Good Luck to you!
Linda

Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 PM

2 posts, read 5,102 times
How much does Kindercare charge?

Old 01-11-2010, 02:16 PM

5,517 posts, read 9,848,467 times
Sorry to make this observation, but it appears you are coming here with nothing, why? Why would you pick Hampton?

You should give a little bit more background info.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:25 PM

5,517 posts, read 9,848,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaddigan View Post
BabysitEase makes scheduling a babysitter fast easy and most importantly SAFE! We are a local sitter placement service connecting families with qualified sitters. Sitters are 18 and older with their own transportation, personally interviewed, background and reference checked with at least 3-5 years of childcare experience.
It’s the ease in BabysitEase that really makes the difference. We handle all the prequalification, training and scheduling, and parents can rest assured that they are getting responsible, experienced sitters complete with their own transportation at a really reasonable price.
Families simply fill out the online registration form at www.babysitease.com for a DISCOUNTED registration fee of $50.00. Once registered, parents can schedule one or more sits anytime day or night. Confidential, personalized information makes the service better able to match sitters with families, and the actual request process takes only seconds. Parents can then sit back, relax, and wait for their confirmation e-mail which tells them their sitter's name and a bit about their sitter’s background and experience.
BabysitEase offers one-time, repeat and long-term childcare solutions at reasonable prices. After registration the scheduling fee is at $10 and sitter fees are just $9 an hour for 2 children. For more detailed pricing, policies and additional information, visit www.babysitease.com. We look forward to covering your babysitting needs in the near future.
Alicia Haddigan and Beth Gibson
Owners/Operators
www.BabysitEase.com
757-689-8748

Only $9 an hour or the low price of $360 bucks a week, wow, what a deal. Good thing she can go on craigslist and find literally dozens of stay at home moms who will watch her kid for 1/4 of that and she wont have to pay all the profiteering fees you charge either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area